Mod Poll

well if something is 100% done than obviously that and right after that option I voted for (LMPs) ...

And if more info would be provided that the one with most gathered data from real cars - best physics and best sounds ..:)

Last edited:
Depends on which models it use actually:
2016 V8 Supercar season
Yes, I like this, but need to be good models, not those inaccurate models which I have seen earlier in the RD forum.
BTCC,TCR,WTCC 2015
Nice, as long it is not fictional.
Ligier JS LMP2 and LMP3
By who are the models done, Saschalolxd? Than the models i think are far from good.
2016 Rallycross Supercars 100% done
If it 100% done, why not release it?

Same for the other cars, which 3d models it use.

Most other cars have a sister vehicle (can wait), but one not:

Porsche GT3 -> I dont like porsche most, but this is the only blind spot in the game (from this list).

Last edited:
Depends on which models it use actually:
2016 V8 Supercar season
Yes, I like this, but need to be good models, not those inaccurate models which I have seen earlier in the RD forum.
BTCC,TCR,WTCC 2015
Nice, as long it is not fictional.
Ligier JS LMP2 and LMP3
By who are the models done, Saschalolxd? Than the models i think are far from good.
2016 Rallycross Supercars 100% done
If it 100% done, why not release it?

Same for the other cars, which 3d models it use.
most of the models are done by my friend..
And no fictional content,,,

rf2-nissan-2016.jpg
rf2-merc-2016.jpg
rf2-11.jpg

Early stages of the model.. not my screenshots though

Voted for Touring Cars.
Not too much of a fan of the other series and the Porsche will come from Reiza.
I know everybody is going crazy over the LMPs, maybe i need to check them out someday :D

I am happy to see any mod released. I voted for the F3. But if the model is done already like in the V8SC NISSAN AND FGX (don't need the merc, no longer running) even if everything internal was Superv8 and just the body and external glass need converting, I think most w0uld be more than happy with that. I could paint them. Just need them goin in game, really wish I knew what to do to do that. Just need to work in game like Patr10t ford

But those are old ones..

This is will be the F316 Dallara F3 2016.. much cooler and much faster...
oh I`m not saying lets not get another F3 .. just if it is matter of setting release order, classes/cars we don`t have or those that are not single car class (cup cars, F3 .. ) might get higher priority .. but that is just me :) ...

Also to which car does you team gathered most data for physics? If it is not secret :)

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 85 12.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 62 9.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 68 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 42 6.3%
  • < 5 years