1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Mod Pack Brasil 2 Full Installation

Discussion in 'F1 2011 Mods' started by vlasovas, Jun 25, 2012.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    MOD
    4SHARED DOWNLOAD
    EXTRA

Save fix: only replace in the system folder but back up, flow.bin original file is found there
    INSTALL
    or
    [​IMG]

Full Mod (1.0 and 1.1) in a single file as many users have asked, to avoid problems or installation errors

but what's different?

now you can choose between cars high-resolution and cars low resolution, in the options

See the video below, step by step how to install the mod pack Brazil using two Ryder mod manager, tutorial made ​​by me.
    English

PT BR​

• Like Like x 3
  2. mydriaz

mydriaz
    Premium Member

Thank you for the 2 releases' compilation but we now need a premium account to download. No more free download :(

3. Great job, I was going to download it, but yea, the file is too large. Thanks vlasovas, waiting you can give us a mirror link.

4. Hi mate when i Installed the Complete pack on Fresh Install i have the Cars vehicles in black color what should i do to make it look back to normal

5. should not happen, because they are the same files, version 1.0 and 1.1 only reduced in low resolution textures, tests work, at home, but as the night formatted the computer, I download and test again

6. Does this include your tire mod? Also you're tire mod does it make that u dont have to pitstop that often like in real life? like 1-3 pitstop / race?

7. But i still has the Problem mate can you tell me which file effects that i will remove that one and keep remaining to test

8. where did you get that menu to select the mods give me please the link

9. Very nice mod thanks you:thumbsup:

10. I installed the mod, everything is fine and works great but I seem left Spanish language.Is there a way to return to English without reinstalling?
    Thanks anyway.

11. What do you mean by it seem left spanish language? That it's not included or that it's half spanish-half english when u selected english? I ask because Im using the spanish language. Thanks.

PD: This one is for you vlasovas, will there be any issue if after installing the mod with ryders mod manager, I use other mods, by just replacing the folders, not using RMMD? ty

12. Official language in game is english.Install mod with ryders mod manager and language is spanish.Not half spanish-half english.Everithing else is fine.

• Like Like x 1
  13. personally I just formatted my pc, but not yet installed the game, I download the single file of the mod also to see if it's right, soon I respond to all

• Like Like x 1
  14. [​IMG]

checked in mod
    you guys are choosing the wrong option
    follow what's in this photo and will be in English or Spanish depending on the language they chose when they installed the game

Note the "PT BR" is just for Brazilians

15. [​IMG]

I checked
    Here I chose the option of the cars at low resolution
    and it worked perfectly
    I do not know what might be causing you problems might be the solution pre patch blur the tires in case I recommend restoring to the original with this link I'm providing,
    PrePatch Restoration

My test was on a new installation of F1 2011, only with the "mod pack Brazil 2"

my pc is a Core 2 Quad Q9400
    GeForce GTX 460

may have been some problem in your game installation, tried reinstalling it?

16. if someone shows me a different server that supports the 463 mb do I upload the mod

17. The simulation mod is yes, with fewer stops, the extra field you will find a range of database you choose, with or without simulation, with or without the AI aggressiveness

EXTRA

• Like Like x 1
  18. DVD with menus in question, I did for myself, where I keep all mods released, at least the best
    when I can not upload 4 GB
    I have a 2010's also

19. I could download it, but I think that 4shared can support that. Another way is use dropbox/wuala.

20. I Add fileserver links

• Like Like x 1