Mod Pack Brasil 2 Full Installation

Yeah, many thanks, your answer will solve all my "problems"...:) If i understood corectly in this way i can import myself ingame in race option just like i import myself in career mode (helmet, gloves, picture, name etc)

P.S. I remember for a names in the files in the characters/models folder... Must i do the same changes there too or not?

Yeah, many thanks, your answer will solve all my "problems"...:) If i understood corectly in this way i can import myself ingame in race option just like i import myself in career mode (helmet, gloves, picture, name etc)

P.S. I remember for a names in the files in the characters/models folder... Must i do the same changes there too or not?
I do not quite understand what you want, my google translation was not clear,
but modifications pilots are already made, only the faces of the pilots that were not made, I remember that users have some faces of pilots here in the RD, if that's what you want to say, yes, just change them by replacing the local certain

I do not quite understand what you want, my google translation was not clear,
but modifications pilots are already made, only the faces of the pilots that were not made, I remember that users have some faces of pilots here in the RD, if that's what you want to say, yes, just change them by replacing the local certain

OK now, i will give an example to be clear. If we change the names in the database file ( for example Kimi Raikkonen to drive for Lotus) in the character/models folder we have a pssg file named Nick Heidfeld, so must i rename all Nick's files with Kimi's name? Hope now you understand me...

OK now, i will give an example to be clear. If we change the names in the database file ( for example Kimi Raikkonen to drive for Lotus) in the character/models folder we have a pssg file named Nick Heidfeld, so must i rename all Nick's files with Kimi's name? Hope now you understand me...
not only should change names in texts. ing
if you change the names in the database game crashes because everything starting pilot that follows a series of liveries, including database and files. PSSG
the game would not recognize.
what can change is only textures, and the names. ing
There is some extra pilots in the database, based on F1 2010
and I believe that some have there their. PSSG not remember.
has to change if you change the liveries in the database, and it's kind of complicated.
so everything is based on the same pilots, 2011

sorry english

No, you have to change the name in the language file only, change a PSSG file name to the correct pilot name will crash the game. Only change you have to made is in the language files for everything...

Now we are waiting to replace/inklude the new cars models from 2012 demo in your mod. The 2011 game need only "cars"folder, renamed from 2012 names to 2011 names and "ïnterior" folder renamed from 2012 to 2011. For all the people in the world who have dx9 cards and windows xp... this will be the solution to have a "new"game. ;)

Now we are waiting to replace/inklude the new cars models from 2012 demo in your mod. The 2011 game need only "cars"folder, renamed from 2012 names to 2011 names and "ïnterior" folder renamed from 2012 to 2011. For all the people in the world who have dx9 cards and windows xp... this will be the solution to have a "new"game. ;)
I downloaded the demo, I did not like, I think the handling of the 2011 is more real, as transporting the cars, I think it will not be possible, they would not do this kindness for us, I'll even try, but I believe it does not work out

correction to what I said, I converted to ferrari successfully, however, the mirrors are wrong helmet keeps the uniform of 2011, the rest changes

MIRRORs BUG

2ebh2fp.jpg

33de1k0.jpg

wtgcvk.jpg

CONVERSION Body DEMO Ferrari 2012 to Body F1 2011

35j9gth.jpg

md31v7.jpg

Damage with Massa car

28smy40.jpg

2psg0np.jpg

3u7m9.jpg

2ruir.jpg

Only tested in Interlagos, and in Ferrari

the other cars in 2011 ( body ) version with texture 2012 ( see the last photo )

My system is DX 11, not tested in DX 9, game :1.2 version

I downloaded the demo, I did not like, I think the handling of the 2011 is more real, as transporting the cars, I think it will not be possible, they would not do this kindness for us, I'll even try, but I believe it does not work out
Are you kidding really?F1 2011 handling s*cks like hell.That's just a sh*t arcade game really.I mean it's ridicolous that with g27 you could do 12 second faster lap in qualification then in real life times. So you tell that the handling is better in 2011?Don't say stupid things.The 2012 is far more realisitic cause you can't just get off the turns with full throttle like in 2011 if you would do it you would just spin out in 2012 which is realistic and in 2011 it's not,And stephen hoode did the 2012 version better cause when you drive the wheel is shaking and you cannot go 12 second faster lap times than in 2011

Are you kidding really?F1 2011 handling s*cks like hell.That's just a sh*t arcade game really.I mean it's ridicolous that with g27 you could do 12 second faster lap in qualification then in real life times. So you tell that the handling is better in 2011?Don't say stupid things.The 2012 is far more realisitic cause you can't just get off the turns with full throttle like in 2011 if you would do it you would just spin out in 2012 which is realistic and in 2011 it's not,And stephen hoode did the 2012 version better cause when you drive the wheel is shaking and you cannot go 12 second faster lap times than in 2011
2012 is very similar to 2010 in drivability
in 2011, without full use of traction is more consistent in terms of driving a car, did not speak at times, but in order to guide, you can feel the car!
in 2012 seems to be driving a block of Styrofoam, much like 2010, but I have to get used more!, did not seem real, many praised the 2011, at the beginning, saying it is a simulator, today, already speak otherwise, and I actually see a flashback to 2010 in 2012

ATTENTION
I am providing the fix blur of tires "mod pack Brazil 2" and "pirelli tires" F1 2011, so anyone who still playing f1 2011 can enjoy
download on the front page, updated link

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 206 14.0%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 153 10.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.1%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 112 7.6%
  • < 5 years