Mod Pack Brasil 2 Full Installation

i would like to ask if this great mod includes the new 2012 f1 cars (with new nose for example) and if not which i could download to be compatible with your mod??
not include how you responded, but you can find them here in the RD, and download them apart, are made starting the mercedes 3d i think!

uploaded and 4shared

updated with new logo codemasters, and a new variation of tires, with two new wear, for super soft and medium
updated with new logo codemasters, and a new variation of tires, with two new wear, for super soft and medium

fields of 19 or 20 tracks are now three more attention when installing.
added the fixes, less difficult in rain
choice of the fix to blur or not, due to the bug of black cars
choice between simulation pitstop, or not, and Ai Aggressive or moderate

Hey,
After I installed this mod, my game sometimes hangs, the screen turns black but the hudd is still visible.
Before I installed this mod I had no problems like this one.

Do you know what it could be?

Hi, thanks fast for the Mod, works fine for me, but i cant have 50 flashbacks when am racing!! help me pleaz!
2lihcoz.jpg

Hey, vlasovas, i have a question for you mod... So... I am on the third season in my game and want to finish it before f1 2012 release, so i cant use (i think) the new order of the tracks, but dont wanna see Heidfeld and Alguersuary in my game. Which files i need from your mod to finish the season with actual names?

Hey, vlasovas, i have a question for you mod... So... I am on the third season in my game and want to finish it before f1 2012 release, so i cant use (i think) the new order of the tracks, but dont wanna see Heidfeld and Alguersuary in my game. Which files i need from your mod to finish the season with actual names?
you say about in the narration (audio) engineer the game?
open the database with the database editor
go there F1Drivers
localoze the names of the drivers wanted
in audio_key_drive_ number change the value to 0
in Driver_voice change the value to 0
save, and is solved
I not have removed them, because I think it gives sleep to play without being able to hear, half of the narratives of the engineer.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 158 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.2%