Mod Pack Brasil 2.012

Vlasovas good work thanx but why you doing hard install steps.You can do only winrar.dont do this again

Edit:Can someone give me to extrached files..I can not do mod very stupidly entegred.why are you doing hard way?:mad: you are very strange
On another hand, I can also stop making mods, and take better care of my personal life is not ?
Many different options to get started in a rar? oh yes it would be confusing, you guys need to learn to use the MGMM, only that explained the maximum possible, the options, 7zip compresses 90% more than the rar

all just want mediafire, mediafire only makes the upload 200mb I soon had to split the file into 2 parts

many complain about of 7zip, but winrar, I would have at least a 700 mb to upload (7zip only 318 mb) and my internet is limited to 300 mb per day of data

Then there is all explained on the first page, just read carefully just that.

password used for extraction ... yes, and I always use, because many times is nice to the person know the page developer, last year's Race Department has deleted all mods that we had posted, if it ever happens again everyone will know where to find, at least my mods, I recommend everyone make their blogs as well, and that's why I created my own, but people do not think why of things, and I prefer to blame

I'm testing the mod,

It is good but lacks the circuits (Texture 2012)

clothes 2012

helmets 2012

and more safety cars, I have yet to test the quarry,

At worst I will combine your mod with texture 2012

I'm testing the mod,

It is good but lacks the circuits (Texture 2012)

clothes 2012

helmets 2012

and more safety cars, I have yet to test the quarry,

At worst I will combine your mod with texture 2012

have the suits of warok and slave, textures of tracks has only the barain, austin and hockenheim, the other has only the pódim Reddvers. helmets than those that did pmgl71, has the suits of the warok and slave, the mod, owes more on the same tracks. I still do updates, I just wanted to launch now because I was late to launch a modified conversion

i have a question i have several times install the mod on a fresh install of f1 everything works til he must load the track any track than i get a black screen can you help me please
you used the game Mult Mod Manager of Ryder? if so, if you choose the installation options 20 tracks, you must obligatorily choose the language and database for 20 tracks, if you choose the installation options 19 tracks, you must obligatorily choose the language and database for 19 tracks, I think you confounded at installation time, change the options generates conflict

update comming

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back