MOD: Minidumps

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pfff...
I only say it's not always the STC mod.
The game is just very unstable lately. 6 months ago it was very steady for me. No i get often a minidump even with Default cars.

Guys pospone the race, come on this is the last thing the league needs.

Hope you are kidding Mike, we did 3 races with no minidumps before, myself, with NO mods installed, suffered a Minidump at Indy last friday... we can't stop the league because this as is an issue that we even don't know if it's caused by any of our content.

The last thing the league needs is overreactions, we are looking into it, and IF is motivated because the mod, we will sort it, but who grants you we will be free of minidumps in 15 days?, we cancel all season then?, should RD cancel all the mini fridays too?.

Cya!.

look I hope it doesnt happen, but constantly defending the mod gets us no where, theres a problem that is evident. just as you say I can't blame the mod, well your not using the standard game so you can't blame the game. If its the game we are screwed, all I'm saying is pospone and find out from Gunthar if its the mod again. Again I hope it goes well tonight I really don't want to see anyone mini dump it just ruins everyones efforts, Teams, STC Staff, everyone.

Teo just posted mini dumps david on the STC server. I have said my bit, I'll shut up now I'm tired of you all thinking bad of me because I want to see things go well.

Mike your not doing anything wrong, There are issues with the mod and everytime somebody says there a problem with it, everybody jumps on them saying they are negative against the mod or they just pretend nothing has been said.

(So "negative"... :(
everytime about the MOD... oO)

This isn't an issue that's going to dissapear, it needs to be sorted.

Guys did you readed that post? Or are you forcing us to cancell the full seasson/series? What you exactly want? You are pushing way too far (again).

Hope you are kidding Mike, we did 3 races with no minidumps before, myself, with NO mods installed, suffered a Minidump at Indy last friday... we can't stop the league because this as is an issue that we even don't know if it's caused by any of our content.

The last thing the league needs is overreactions, we are looking into it, and IF is motivated because the mod, we will sort it, but who grants you we will be free of minidumps in 15 days?, we cancel all season then?, should RD cancel all the mini fridays too?.

Cya!.

We are not saying is the MOD or not, we are saying "WE DON'T KNOW" as the game minidumps with other mods, with default content, and almost alone.

Ok, if you agree, because the "risk of minidumps" during a race, we cancell the Blue Cup 2010 (as Günthar is not a professional that can dedicate all day and fix it for next week, neither SIMBIN does with many game problems) and we start, if there is still will, for the black cup after summer?.

Would that be a satisfactory solution?

Mike your not doing anything wrong, There are issues with the mod and everytime somebody says there a problem with it, everybody jumps on them saying they are negative against the mod or they just pretend nothing has been said.

(So "negative"... :(
everytime about the MOD... oO)

This isn't an issue that's going to dissapear, it needs to be sorted.

yes but there how to say it...
and for me is "negative" how you talk about MOD and co...

How is it negative?

So your saying if there is an issue it just means you are being negative? (Rubbish)

To David and Xose,

Have you tried enabling the GTR EVO Cars on the server?

Nop, is not, just asking for drasticall solutions before the bad things happen is being negative.

Also assuming that STC content is the problem when you simply don't know it is also.

Cya!

yes i would say Ben is correct this time also. Issues regarding minidumps were brought up just before the last race and were ignored now we have had 2 weeks to address them but have done nothing.

That's not correct, as the info was on forum and Günthar was informed, but we don't have 20 developers to be checking minidumps.

There was a problem with tracks and we sorted it out as fast as possible, but I suppose that is totally different...

Cya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 151 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 28 16.1%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 22 12.6%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 51 29.3%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 61 35.1%