Really hope this gets off the ground, unfortunately I'm quite useless for helping with modelling and physics and all that, but I'll give what they call "moral support". :)
Love the Porsche. Would be great to have it in the game. Will be keeping an eye on this thread for sure.

Yeah me too HAL. I think once I have a model, more support will come. The model making is quite time consuming. Especially when you have a full time job, kids and school, LOL. However I am eager to put my CAD skills to the test!

Sorry to bother you with another request but I'll be thankful if anybody take this one up

Pre-1993 Macau Grand Prix Guia circuit, the version when the start line was moved forward from the present start line is now

would prefer the 1980s scenery; when the straight after Lisboa Bend was lined with trees (with Seiko signage) and most of the reclamation had not existed that lined the circuit

Sorry to sound like an awkward customer but I wish to request a Porsche 911 3.0 RSR but this time with the IMSA front bumper as they appear to have raced with their own versions to the stock cars;
namely the Holbert, Brumos (who never used the stock bumper) and the 1977 Daytona winner (an ex-Brumos car)
Al_Holbert_1974_Porsche_911_Carrera_RSR_No._14_%28Porsche_Rennsport_Reunion_IV%29.jpg

WM_Road_Atlanta-1974-04-21-059.jpg

DSC_2775.jpg

Also Robert Buchet's #36 from 1974 Le Mans with "Tissot" emblazoned at the back
WM_Le_Mans-1974-03-24t-036.jpg

porsche-911-carrera-rsr-elford-ballot-lena-le-mans-1974-1-43-29723-p.jpg

#14 Holbert (before he changed the front bumper to the car above)
WM_Road_Atlanta-1974-04-21-014.jpg

#69 1975 Harley-Davidson sponsored RSR
84383769.1CSoBvyl.jpg

Samson sponsored Kremer
119760606.hyYjjBS6.1974Porsch_hoto25.jpg

[link]

Thanks in advance

Are these skin requests? Would be nice if you mention that in your posts. Because reading this I get it these are requests for the car. And there's already 2 AMG's in the game.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back