Mobile Phone

Plugins Mobile Phone 0.2.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
I deleted the .xml, and reinstalled the mod after the update to 0.2.4b and still cant get it to spawn. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here. I have it extracted to my mods folder, running modloader... still no phone :(
The same thing is happing to me I thought it was I have a mod that does not work but do you have any mods?

I just tested a reinstall and it's working fine.
https://i.imgur.com/sKyAh1z.jpg
There's the location of the phone.
Thanks for taking the time to check it out zamp. I tried a fresh install, removed mods, and validated the game and still can't get it to work. I will keep messing with it and if I figure it out I'll be sure to post what the issue was.

SOLVED:
first off my mscloader did not have its config folder in my 'mods' folder. Once I reinstalled mscloader I got the 'can't find bundle' issue. In order to fix that, the folder had to be renamed for the mod had to be renamed from "Mobile Phone 0.2.4 to MobilePhone" and the bundle moved to the exact point of the requested path. Now, it works like a charm. I hope this helps anyone else having a similar issue :)

Last edited:
so i installed the mobile phone mod and put it in my mod folder and its not working this is all it does iv'e tried it multiple times but still wont work please help

Attachments

• picX5.jpg
    picX5.jpg
    967.8 KB · Views: 285
so i installed the mobile phone mod and put it in my mod folder and its not working this is all it does iv'e tried it multiple times but still wont work please help
It says it can't find the assetbundle in the path it's looking it for.

The mobile phone disappeared from my game and I searched the dump and could not find it. How do I recover it?

El teléfono móvil desapareció de mi partida y ya busque en el basurero y no lo encontré ¿Como lo recupero?.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.