Minecraft

That is funny Lee, I was playing around with the demo and thinking it was cool, but was't that into it. Then I saw that same vid and bought the game the next day.

I love playing around with the minecarts, but the world I am in now seems to be very short on iron. I can barely keep up with my pick use right now.

update 1.2 is out with cool new features such as being able to dye/paint sheep different colours :D

Anyone that wants to start a new RD server post here and Ill start one up (only while my computer is on though unfortunately ATM).

Anyone that knows how to set up a permanent 24/7 server please let me know, I dont mind paying for one aslong as people use it occasionally :p.

Dan.

Ok guys we can get a 8 player server for £72 which should be enough. Very greatful to Chris for sharing the costs, anyone else that would like to donate please PM me :)

Will post here tommorow once the server is up and running..

oh and it will be a survival server (Like singleplayer) to make it more interesting.

Thanks,
Dan.

Ok guys we can get a 8 player server for £72 which should be enough. Very greatful to Chris for sharing the costs, anyone else that would like to donate please PM me :)

Will post here tommorow once the server is up and running..

oh and it will be a survival server (Like singleplayer) to make it more interesting.

Thanks,
Dan.

Survival Server is 'night with zombies' one isn't it? If yes That's much more better imo. :) Also every change we do the our online World, remains saved and never gets deleted isn't it?

Also is this 'Pay for lifetime' cost or monthly, if it's monthly i would say 'no', that's not worth it. But if it's lifetime, i would like to contribute to the costs ;)

I think i`m going to have to stop playing this.

Playing rFactor for hours puts my CPU at around 47-50C.

Running this for an hour put it over 60C!! WTF?? lol

Some cooling mods to be done i think :p

Lol its wierd that blocks take so much CPU up :p I noticed it a little on mine but still ok for me (phew).

as Chris said £72 for 12 months;
ScreenHunter_01Jan151408.jpg

Survival is us against the world yes, you start with nothing and have to Mine and Craft :tongue: to survive with monsters that spawn at night or in dark places (so learn to make lots of torches :cool:). Anything we build will stay there forever unless someone sets fire to it / mines it / blows it up etc etc.

Am purchasing now so should be ready for tommorow and Ill post again then.

Dan.

Awesome, I will put some cash into the pot too. PM me your PayPal addy and I will contribute to the fund.

I put a ton of time into a tower the past few days, I wish I could do a big copy and paste :)

Ok server IP is: 85.236.102.68:29565 but is only 1.1 for now until Multiplay fix the 1.2

You can join the server if you;

Instructions:
1. Make sure your Minecraft is up to date (the beta version at this time).
2. Open an Explorer Window (Win Key + E) change to the minecraft directory
"%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin" or "User/Library/Application Support/minecraft/bin" on the MAC, you can do this by pasting it into the address bar (without the quotes)
3. Delete everything except the version file, and if you're on a MAC leave the "natives" folder, this is what minecraft checks to make sure the client is up to date.
4. Download this file and extract the contents of the zip to into the bin folder above.

DOWNLOAD LINK (at the bottom ish)

Me and Chris are on the server now messing around and nearly dying serveral times :cool:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back