Minecraft

They should have named this game Minecrack, it is ridiculous how addictive it is. Simple game, but I can't stop playing it! I am up till 2am every night, starting to miss races, all so I can break just ooooone mooooore block...

Anyone else dealing with Minecraft addiction?

A friend of mine was building himself a lair, but hasn't mentioned it in a while, so I guess he's clean :D

Never bought it, played around with the demo a bit, and watched a 12-13 part youtube gameplay video. And that Enterprise built to scale. Sick. :eek:

Oh wow, that is crazy! I can't imagine how many hours it took just to dig that pit, let alone create the Enterprise to scale.

I am just getting started, so working on switches and circuits and minecart boosters and stuff.

I had a play of it a few weeks ago out of curiosity. The control layout means that I can't play it properly with my nerve injury and all, but it is very fun for such a simple-looking game.

OMG Its amazingly addictive :D I just love destroying bits of land and allowing water through places so much fun to flood caves - simple things for simple minds and all that :p.

I flooded a cave by accident last night, I was digging into a wall and sploosh! Here comes a waterfall. I had tapped into a large underground lake.

I also set myself on fire last night. Note to self: build a bucket, fill with water.

Great videos Dan! lol espicially when you speak to animals. That's what you can expect from a lonely man living in on a land filled with zombies and creepers ;)

Watching multiplayer part right now...

Omer, I leaned the hard way how close you can get to lava before it lights you on fire :)

An RD server sounds cool, I would play it.

Here is a funny video of a guy showing you how not to build a fireplace:

LMFAO at the house fire!!!!

I know, i`ll set fire to some wood just 1 meter away from my WOODEN WALLS in my 95% WOODEN HOUSE!!. DOH!!

Excellent....thats convinced me to try this now. Must be worth a peep :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back