Minecraft

okey i'll try D&S\Linus\Tracing cause thats the closest thing I can find anywhere

btw, is it just me or is the website/game not working ??

As i know if you open Textures menu in the main menu, there is a button which is called 'Show my folder' or something, open it and there is your texture folder. :)

im just gonna give it up cause its still not working. also abit suprised that i've been the only player on the server this evening. game only been working for about 2 hours but usualy there are atleast 3-4 guys on the server at some point through out the evening, but not tonight

Well I'd be on if I had a GFX card :p

Just got this e-mail from Multiplay to keep you all informed;

How 1.3 Update will impact your server
With the new Minecraft update coming soon which also changes the current world format to the one provided by McRegion, here are a few things you need to know!

Will hMod and plugins work with v1.3?
Initially no, we're pretty sure that Megalin will release an update for hMod when he can, but there is likely to be quite a wait for that so the answer is initially no.

We will work on getting our wrapper updated to v1.3 as soon as released so you can use our servers. Hopefully this will be quite a quick process but we can't guarantee that, as we haven't seen the code.

What if I want to stick with hMod on v1.2 with all my plugins for the time being?
No problem. The official new Minecraft client launcher, available here, enables you to choose if you want to upgrade your client or not. This means you can just select no when prompted and continue playing v1.2 until hMod is updated!

thats good i guess...

been building some flags today. got England, Sweden and erm Wales, didnt know how to do the dragon but i think its looking good :p. USA will be difficualt with the stars but the rest should be easy. Also Turkey will be hard with the moon and star so dont know how im gonna do that. any suggestions??

Linus for you, regarding the connection. Explains why you keep dropping out:

Sweden: Connectivity issues
Feb 22 2011 10:04:18 by liv3d
We've become aware of a number issues where our Sweden location would lose connectivity to certain ISP's.
The on-site engineers have tracked this down to a faulty Line Card in one of the core routers & are looking to get this replaced tomorrow (Wednesday) morning at: 05:00 CET

Regarding the world, when the server goes 1.3 it will generate a new one, but if we restore the backup of ours (which will be done before the update automatically) it will convert the world. So our stuff is safe.

UberHaxorNova and the creatures do an awesome Minecraft multiplayer they don't spawn anything everything they do is legit and they do a good job at it. I love Minecraft, I hate those Creepers that get you from behind, well i do have sound off :frown:

so... if u dont upgrade when the game ask u to, u cant load the game 100%. it says its done but the meter isnt full and the game wont leave the loading screen. if u do upgrade, u cant get on the server cause it's still in 1.2_02. so until the server is updated we wont be able to play on it

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.