Mercedes Quadruple Team DHD pack ( Supla007, Pebz, ML2166)

Hi ML and first of all i say thank to all peoples who work in this mod.
In second place i hace one question (my trouble?)
See This Screen... The Problem is mine or i can fix that error (bug)... Thanks in advance for your answer and for all yours work....
_\|/_ REGi _\|/_​
IMMAGINE_MOD_MERCEDES.png

See This Screen... The Problem is mine or i can fix that error (bug)... Thanks in advance for your answer and for all yours work....
_\|/_ REGi _\|/_​

it is not an error or a bug. It is intended to be that way. If you place a number there it will be the same on both cars.....that's why it was left blank.

The only way around this is to use a different raceload.jpk file, which we didn't do.

Reason for this, not everyone will use the new raceload file and this way it leaves that file and the other game files as they are originally.

I saw that on the last race they have no a numbers on the rear wing anymore. ;)
3156_medium.jpg

The only way to have a different numbers there is: If you drive Nico place number 9 to the high texture and 10 on the low tex. If you drive Lewis place 10 on the high and 9 on the low tex. Or ofcourse to use the mod for a different liveries.

I saw that on the last race they have no a numbers on the rear wing anymore. ;)
3156_medium.jpg

The only way to have a different numbers there is: If you drive Nico place number 9 to the high texture and 10 on the low tex. If you drive Lewis place 10 on the high and 9 on the low tex. Or ofcourse to use the mod for a different liveries.

As a matter of fact mate they still use numbers on the rear wing the following is a pic from the Chinese GP :)

Attachments

• dne1314ap898.jpg
    dne1314ap898.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 379
_\|/_ REGi _\|/_​
IMMAGINE_MOD_MERCEDES.png

REGiSTERED

You can add the car numbers yourself with PS/Gimp then
use the following mod http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/driver-specific-livery-mod.68641/#post-1429396

it will then look like this in game ;)

33o7dl1.png

Fantastic Job ML! This Mod is epic!
It's probablyone of the best mods I've ever seen!
Awesome,Awesome,Awesome
Really Brilliant Job ;):thumbsup::D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back