Mercedes Quadruple Team DHD pack ( Supla007, Pebz, ML2166)

Loved the chrome version. Wish I could have the first option but chrome instead of the third (chrome with black details...) But with 4 options to choose, I'm happy. Great job.

No problems/laags with the Chrome Version on 8192 at all :)
This car looks soooo dope guys, thanks :thumbsup:

Here's a little Onboard Video of the Chrome Version :) Mod-Links are in the Description

I was wondering how I could swap the numbers on the cars, cause Hamilton has 9 and Rosberg is 10 here. I have to admit to use the realism mod (ROS = MSC, HAM = ROS)

When I race at Melbourne f.e. Hamilton is on the left side (in my POV) in the garage, so that should be the nr 2 driver spot.

EDIT: fixed it by messing around

ML2166 I have lewis in place of Nico at Mercedes and have therefore transferred over all the pssg files etc. The gloves for Lewis however look wrong, the logos are placed incorrectly on the glove.

Any tips?

You'll need Schumachers glove files from the original PSSG files. McLaren and Mercedes have different glove logo placements

You'll need Schumachers glove files from the original PSSG files. McLaren and Mercedes have different glove logo placements

I'm not sure I know what you mean. So the logos cant be placed properly so revert to Schumacher's gloves?

Or, if you mean use Schumachers PSSG files for Rosberg, how do I extract the files instead of just importing them on top?

Basically the file used in the mod is Schumachers, Hamilton logos helmets etc have been recreated over schuey texture files. So the logo placements will only work with the modded file.

If you have imported Lewis files into Mercedes it will also come with the Mclaren logo placement co-ordinates.

Try renaming the Shuey stuff to Nico and drop the files into the game.

Just tried that it caused the helmet in cutscene to be all black and the gloves to still be incorrect.

I would try putting the logos onto the correct file in photoshop but i'm not sure how you paint gloves. Nicos pssg file is just yellow and black box when i view it?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back