McLAREN MP4-27 HD with 2012 3D MODEL(SPANISH GP)

umm....this is the 2012 livery...u can compare it with the MP4-27 spanish gp version....and for the transparancy...yes i think it could be a little darker...thanks for the suggestion,will try to improve in future:)

On the nose there is two "Vodafone" logos... :/ No problem for the suggestion by the way :p

139596968_2756565.jpg

Question? Dont want to be picky, but is there a way to get the "livery logos, etc" a bit sharper?, also with the re-model that you have done, can other liveries or skins be applied to it? or will that just distort the skin because of the new body?

I am sure you can make the images sharper. I originally d/l the Red Bull (Mercedes) version made by rianspeed and thought the logo's looked a little flat so I pasted someone elses HD work onto the skin and it looks great imo. I didn't re-skin the whole car just the "bits" I see when driving with T-Cam and rear view.

redbulls.png

I know this isn't the McLaren skin but I guess I would do the same here if needed. The case against me doing the work is that don't like the Virgin chasis so I will not be d/l this McLaren version.

This is in no way a criticism of the work by rianspeed coz he has now made me wanna drive the Red Bull all the time. Never liked the original so many many thanks. Keep up the great work :thumbsup:

Obviously this isn't my own work so I take no credit, that goes to the original makers. :cool:

I am sure you can make the images sharper. I originally d/l the Red Bull (Mercedes) version made by rianspeed and thought the logo's looked a little flat so I pasted someone elses HD work onto the skin and it looks great imo. I didn't re-skin the whole car just the "bits" I see when driving with T-Cam and rear view.

redbulls.png

I know this isn't the McLaren skin but I guess I would do the same here if needed. The case against me doing the work is that don't like the Virgin chasis so I will not be d/l this McLaren version.

This is in no way a criticism of the work by rianspeed coz he has now made me wanna drive the Red Bull all the time. Never liked the original so many many thanks. Keep up the great work :thumbsup:

Obviously this isn't my own work so I take no credit, that goes to the original makers. :cool:
Great Job! It looks great! I'm goin release mclaren mp4-37 again with better livery. I Had issues with my PS6 so i'm back with PS5 and hopefully the future works will be real HD :thumbsup:

Ok thank you, do you know where could i found the updated database? I'm not sure about me to make change into the database by myself, i don't want to make a mistake (sorry for my english, i try to do my best ;-))

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back