McLAREN MP4-27 HD with 2012 3D MODEL(SPANISH GP)

Rianspeed, I don't mean to apply any pressure my friend, appreciating your effort so far, but I have to ask ... How long for the Mclaren with the updated HD 2012 livery? I cannot wait to drive it around Monaco! Also ... one last thing, I have the HD steering wheel, will that remain after I apply this mod? Cheers dude :)

Ah, I just thought of another question :) Does the new Virgin chassis shape mean that the Mclaren now has the Virgin front wing? Can the front wings be changed separately? 'Cause I'm thinkin' this seasons 2012 Mclaren front wing looks similar to last seasons 2011 Red Bull front wing (although I could be wrong, there may be better match) It probably isn't possible to combine all these different models, but it just crossed my mind. Take your time with the livery dude. I'm sure it will be worth the wait :)

Ah, I just thought of another question :) Does the new Virgin chassis shape mean that the Mclaren now has the Virgin front wing? Can the front wings be changed separately? 'Cause I'm thinkin' this seasons 2012 Mclaren front wing looks similar to last seasons 2011 Red Bull front wing (although I could be wrong, there may be better match) It probably isn't possible to combine all these different models, but it just crossed my mind. Take your time with the livery dude. I'm sure it will be worth the wait :)
I got four words for ya...."mixing models not possible" :p

Vodafone and car number error!
Vodafone and car number (3 and 4) its the same places
Something like this -------Vo3(4)afone---------

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 133 13.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.1%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 95 9.4%