McLaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Mugello

Try either 0-5,6 or 1-8,9 wings. ARB is ok by default, on some tracks like Vallelunga I used 6-6.

If it doesnt help I can upload my setup but it isn't tweak too good yet for Mugello.

Here's mine too, done numerous mid-low 1:44's with it culminating in a 1:44.213 just now which would have been very close to the 43's had I not made a right mess of the last turn...lol :rolleyes:

Anyway, if the rear feels a little slippy, just increase rear wing a click or two, should be fine.

p.s. great lap at Siverstone International, Joco, take some beating that :cool:

Attachments

• MP4-12C GT3.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 5,540
Last edited:
Glad you like it mate. I'm a GT car expert :p

Just practice and laptime will come down. You can also youtube my name, I have a video of Silverstone International WR on my channel ;)

Here's mine too, done numerous mid-low 1:44's with it culminating in a 1:44.213 just now which would have been very close to the 43's had I not made a right mess of the last turn...lol :rolleyes:

Anyway, if the rear feels a little slippy, just increase rear wing a click or two, should be fine.

p.s. great lap at Siverstone International, Joco, take some beating that :cool:

Thanks for this setup ... made it into the 1:46's with it. Good stuff!

Glad you like it mate. I'm a GT car expert :p

Just practice and laptime will come down. You can also youtube my name, I have a video of Silverstone International WR on my channel ;)

With some more practice, I am now "only" 1.7sec (1:03.584) slower than you :D More practice i suppose :whistling:

btw Joco, I reduced 6th gear one click (in your setup) and the entry speed to "Bridge" is higher. I still cannot master that corner but maybe you can try with shorter 6th gear.... you might be able to go faster :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I'm getting faster little by little with the medium tires but when I put on the softs it really changes my car setup. Any one know how to deal wth the drastic change?
Do you have tire wear on? GT3 softs start at 90% and get to optimum after half a lap. Then you only have one flying lap until they start dropping fast.

Do you have tire wear on? GT3 softs start at 90% and get to optimum after half a lap. Then you only have one flying lap until they start dropping fast.

Yeah I try to keep it as authentic as I can. I have noticed they drop off fast but the amount of initial grip is staggering and my car is set up to deal with the mediums. So when I have the softs on it effects my driving style. I haven't run hards yet to see how those feel. Also when do the Mediums start to drop off. I'm noticing a difference around four laps of really hard pushing.

This sim is amazing!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back