McLaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Mugello

Here's my mugello setup, best is 1:44.791 and I'm as satisfied enough for race as well.
it has 1/6 wings, soft suspension and no snap. The less sharp feeling helps 1 sector to push consistently regardless of small miss. My hard tyre lappings are between 47~48s.

<please post your videos in the gallery http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/gallery/>

Attachments

• mugello mp4gt3 tj.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,171
Last edited by a moderator:
The silverstone setup helped me get into 2:04 where before I was lucky to get a 2:07, but the Mugello setups were both so squirelly in the full throttle corners that I could only string 2 clean laps together in like 30 mins of attempts. Every lap other than a 1:50 (on par with my previous best) and a 1:48 I just went right off in either the first downhill righter or the high speed uphill right 2 turns after it.
I have a looong long way to go in this new hobby of mine :p

If you care to invest the time, could you describe the general idea behind the differences in Race vs Quali setups you use? I mean soft tyres and low fuel obviously, but other than that, you want to go as fast as possible in either scenario. Do you focus your race setup a little more on stability to avoid ending up off-track or is it something else?

If you care to invest the time, could you describe the general idea behind the differences in Race vs Quali setups you use? I mean soft tyres and low fuel obviously, but other than that, you want to go as fast as possible in either scenario. Do you focus your race setup a little more on stability to avoid ending up off-track or is it something else?
Yes, generally, all of the above.

Last edited:
Why can't i see the video coenwolf posted? When click the link it opens a page with hundreds of videos.

It's gone! This video was posted on feb 24th and, if you go into the video section and scroll down the whole way (takes a while), no video exists prior to feb 25th. That doesn't explain my nurburgring GP video, though, that was posted mar 2nd and it's gone too :)

Nevermind, just go to you tube and type in coenwulf, my channel should be the first one listed. All the videos are there.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%