Skins McLaren 2013 Barcelona/Pre Season Paint. HD pack (Supla007 & ML2166)

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Supla and Myself have put together a small HD pack for McLaren.

The pack contains both 8192 and 4096 cars.
Helmets for both drivers.
Cutscene suits and helmets
Garages
Racecrew and Pitcrew suits

Sizes for download listed at the bottom of the page.

The car will be tweaked a little, and I am working on a new improved speccoc file for it (if I can get it to work).

Thank you to Supla for the help and time he gave for this pack.

Hope you enjoy it.

Remember to back up any files due to be changed first.

50617770.jpg

14047904.jpg

12050861.jpg

90316108.jpg

8192 DOWNLOAD HERE

4096 DOWNLOAD HERE

I was about to go to sleep, but daaammn, now I'll check this smexy mod first :)

EDIT: click 4096 download, but some things in that download seem to be 8192 still.

Yup as it says in the description.

Cars are both 8192 & 4096, some of the other bits are still larger...it is as intended.

Thanks for the comments guys.

Things will be tweaked here and there, but the post will be updated when things are altered.

Stunning work guys!!! Amazing job well done. Thank you for this incredible pack all done in HD. Your limit is the sky, there is nothing you can´t do, this looks amazing in game and i´ve not notice any fps loss. I just wish you make this HD pack with other teams, at least the top 8 teams, maybe Ferrari, Red Bull, Lotus, Mercedes, Williams, Sauber and Force India.
Thank you boys!!!!

Stunning work guys!!! Amazing job well done. Thank you for this incredible pack all done in HD. Your limit is the sky, there is nothing you can´t do, this looks amazing in game and i´ve not notice any fps loss. I just wish you make this HD pack with other teams, at least the top 8 teams, maybe Ferrari, Red Bull, Lotus, Mercedes, Williams, Sauber and Force India.
Thank you boys!!!!

;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back