Skins McLaren 2013 Barcelona/Pre Season Paint. HD pack (Supla007 & ML2166)

jvbe.png

COOL! :geek:
Can we hope to get an update soon, ML? Or two? One for Catalunya+Monaco and another for Montréal+Silverstone+Nürburgring+Hungaroring (dunno for Spa-Francorchamps, I mean, if the white letters will change or not, yet).

Mine not compete! :D

Hi back, ML2166, I did the following personal mod using freewares (GIMP2 & Paint.NET) since I can't afford any costly product (for 3D models). :(

Thanks again for posting this 'Claro video' template! :thumbsup:

(My) Spain & Monaco (??)(Not 100% sure about that latter one) 2013 (in 4096): :cool:
Screenshot25268.png

And (my) other (actual) version (4096) in Suzuka (Overcast weather): :cool:
Screenshot57070.png

Screenshot58786.png

Screenshot60250.png

Screenshot62533.png

Screenshot62921.png

Screenshot64046.png

So now I have 3 versions: 1 for Melbourne to Bahrain (your 4096 mod), one for Catalunya to Monaco, and this one above from Montréal to today. Of course, it's not perfect, but I am still hoping you guys would (or will) make perfect ones in both 4096 and 8192 versions. :whistling:

Salut!

p.s.: Apologies for my bad English (if necessary). :D
p.s.2: Special thanks to all other RD modders who see their mods put to good use in these pics. You all make this 2013 season version really awesome to play with!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I finally get it to work. After many unsucessful tries on textures, I tried to edit database.

Go to f1drivers_f1teams and double click on it. After that, find the value 17 and 63 on f1driver column. 17 stands for Button and 63 for Pérez. Than you will see driver 17 has livery 827 and driver 63, livery 826. Just swap both numbers and both get the cars right.

FINALLY I DID IT! :laugh:

I've tried to do, but the logo I've found is too small for DHD texture. Because of this, it doesn't look sharp.

Thanks for the database tip, hawkalpin!

I DID it too, and they don't look sharp either, but I don't care too much until the RD Expert Artists here will do them for download (can't control that lol).
(Going off-track after Korea's long straight) :laugh:
Screenshot19565.png

Screenshot21443.png

Screenshot23752.png

Not perfect, but I can live with it in the meantime (waiting for updates from ML, if possible).:sick:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back