1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Marussia and Caterham Deny a Merge

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Mar 22, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

View the Post on the Blog

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Maruham, Caterussia... Naah, let them stay separate and rivals. So far an interesting battle at the back who will become the successor of HRT.

• Like Like x 1
  3. They need to bring back allowing the big teams to sell their baseplan cars. That would help these guys out alot! I am definitely against them merging though, More cars is better (y)

Imagine if Coca Cola became a team over the old HRT's :p Sadly that was confirmed last week that they will be partnering with Lotus, so your guess is as good as mine :)

4. personally i think the big boss should buy both teams and run them, retire as the head honcho and sit back and watch the teams grow bigger :)

would hate to see them to merge, i like Marrusia and i like Caterham just the way they are.

• Like Like x 1
  5. it's pityful to watch, they were lured in when plans said no team was allowed to spend more than 50 (?) million a year. once they were in, plans were dropped and now for the last three years they have been woefully outpermoneyed and outperformed .

• Like Like x 1