• "I'm going to pee in your seat" - Jenson Button
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. There's no such thing as a stupid question.

Marussia and Caterham Deny a Merge

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by RaceDepartment, Mar 22, 2013.

1. RaceDepartment

RaceDepartment
    Administrator Staff

Ratings:
    +913
    View the Post on the Blog

2. Bram

Bram
    #27 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +16,004
    Maruham, Caterussia... Naah, let them stay separate and rivals. So far an interesting battle at the back who will become the successor of HRT.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dan Hawkins

Dan Hawkins

Ratings:
    +830
    They need to bring back allowing the big teams to sell their baseplan cars. That would help these guys out alot! I am definitely against them merging though, More cars is better (y)

Imagine if Coca Cola became a team over the old HRT's :p Sadly that was confirmed last week that they will be partnering with Lotus, so your guess is as good as mine :)

4. Scott Webber

Scott Webber

Ratings:
    +2,397
    personally i think the big boss should buy both teams and run them, retire as the head honcho and sit back and watch the teams grow bigger :)

would hate to see them to merge, i like Marrusia and i like Caterham just the way they are.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Eckhart von Glan

Eckhart von Glan

Ratings:
    +655
    it's pityful to watch, they were lured in when plans said no team was allowed to spend more than 50 (?) million a year. once they were in, plans were dropped and now for the last three years they have been woefully outpermoneyed and outperformed .

• Like Like x 1