Many New Porsche DLC Previews for Assetto Corsa

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 2.jpg

On the build up to the first Porsche DLC package for Assetto Corsa, Kunos Simulazioni have released their largest ever batch of images from the Volume One DLC package, showing off a variety of the seven new models across a selection of tracks in Assetto Corsa.

With a release of 25th October for PC just around the corner, Kunos have upped their promotional campaign and revealed a host of new images from the DLC package, showing the new content on a variety of circuits and highlighting the usual exceptionally high attention to detail Kunos have lavished on the cars.

As in normal process with PC and console releases, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 players will have to wait slightly longer to get access to the first Porsche pack, as Kunos have to navigate the respective Microsoft and Sony approvals process prior to release. No confirmed date has been revealed by the studio at this early stage.

Porsche Volume One DLC will contain the following cars:
  • 911 Carrera S,
  • 935 Moby Dick
  • 918 Spyder
  • Cayman GT4 Clubsport
  • 718 Cayman S
  • 917/30
  • 911 Carrera RSR 3.0 1974

The Porsche Panamera G2 and a 1960's version of the Silverstone Grand Prix circuit will be added t to Assetto Corsa as free content in conjunction with the upcoming update to the game, expected to be release at a similar time as the Porsche Volume One DLC.

Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 8.jpg

Assetto Corsa is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and Windows PC right now. The Porsche Pack Volume 1, containing 7 Porsche vehicles is scheduled for release on October 25th for PC, then in November on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One!

Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 9.jpg

The Assetto Corsa sub forum here at RaceDepartment is the place to go for Assetto Corsa news and community discussion. We have a whole bunch of mods to download, a specific area for modders to discuss their WIP projects and of course our epic Racing Club and League events. Head over and join in today.

Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 3.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 4.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 5.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 6.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 7.jpg Assetto Corsa Porsche Vol 1 DLC 10.jpg
Porsche is close, very very close. Looking forward to it? Happy with the content in DLC Volume 1? Let us know in the comments section below!

Last edited:
Finally, these guys have heard our cries and stopped using them overdone crappy PP effects like glare and CA in promo shots LOL. These shots look so much crisper now. Or maybe I can't see CA because I'm on my tiny laptop at work and the placebo is strong in Porsche. :p

Fine stuff.
But tbh this pack is the most unintersting one. Only the GT4 make sense while the road cars and historic machines are only useable for 2-3 laps.

HAHAHAHAH :DxDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I wish you were better driver and could handle classics. You would be happy.

pretty, pretty nice. Beams me back to youth, to my aged Carrerabahn-times. Really exiciting looking at 935 and 911 RSR. These cars fills time for storytelling with my 11y son.

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 95 18.5%
  • €151-500

Votes: 138 26.9%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 87 17.0%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 43 8.4%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 51 9.9%
  • €3001-5000