Released Manba 1.0

Manba (couldn't come up with something a little less bad)

manba_loadinggross.jpg

I finally managed to defeat my perfectionism and can now let you all have a try of my newest project. This only contains the 5530m GP track and I don't know whether I'm gonna keep working on the shorter Club version (the tracks already there, but I H-A-T-E AI editing...).

The added video is two laps driven by the AI which is still driving me crazy.

Download:

RaceDepartement ->
coming sson
Rapidshare ->
http://rapidshare.com/files/419650528/manba1.0.rar
Megaupload ->
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IFZJFENW

I already apologize for possible bugs and stuff, I'm sure I didn't nearly find and correct everything.

Looks darn nice! Fine piece of trackbuilding. Don't like tracks where you can drive all over the curbs with no consequences though, kerbstones were originally intended to prevent corner-cutting, not invite it (most modern racecar drivers don't even know how to stay on the track properly).

@johnnyZ
It's some GP2 Mod, the rFm File says "GP2 SERIES 2008 / v1.1 - League Edition"

@pycat
Fell free to edit any cam or texture or whatever on any track, I don't create these tracks so that everyone knows they're mine, I try to create track I like racing on and want to share them for others to have fun too ;)

Thanks, Simon. What a truly refreshing attitude. I wish more people felt that way. The fact is that, when it comes to "fantasy" tracks, I only bother to do cam-edits for tracks the I LIKE! So, while I have your attention, are there any other tracks of YOURS that I can find anywhere? Other than this one and BW, I mean. I like your track-building style, you see.

Thanks so much for the info and links. I'm DLing now. I do so love finding gems like these in new places. One can never have enough good tracks to drive on. Keep up the good work- you've found a new fan!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.