Macau Grand Prix Complete Texture Update

Tracks Macau Grand Prix Complete Texture Update v1.32

Login or Register an account to download this content
@ClimaxF1 have you done some comparison shots as well, as you did for Macau? I think I can´t track down your texture changes for Monaco since it is so many to count.
Track was never meant for upload so no comparisons screens were taken.

Literally every single texture has changed, some more than others. Even some trees have double layers to create more lush one's. Massive effort went into the building textures. Monaco is a lot harder to make look better than Macau because of the track overall quality and 3d model.

When reworking Monaco it's like working on several textures, even though it's only one building texture.
Windows have to be reworked separately to the rest of the texture. It's not just darken and add a bit of color. Have also added some textures to the buildings so that they don't all look so flat.

As with all other track updates, I start with the first texture and work my way through until I'm happy with every single texture. Each texture gets tested with a few hot laps, so you can imagine how many laps I've done to complete Monaco.

There are some new textures and a lot of repaired one's.

Best way to spot the difference is to delete the default skins folder, do a few laps with the sock version and then reinstall the default skins folder and you will quickly notice the difference

20210220131901_1.jpg

dude,could you fix the texture of the signal lamp?;)

Hi. Macau track is not correct in my ac. Can somebody help me please. Some textures are not in the right positions. Sometimes there are fences or rescue cars ON the track or even ladders for marshalls. Directly after pit exit there is a car crane standing on the track.
I've only installed the Macau Grand Prix Complete Texture Update v1.32.
Do I need a "main" file and overwrite it with the v1.32?

Yesterdy I experienced on another track that problem. Am ambulance was standing inside turn 17 on the COTA track.
I use CM with SOL and CSP.

Last edited:
If you're not aware, Team Reboot made a version of this track that is far superior to anything else out there. Link below.

If you're not aware, Team Reboot made a version of this track that is far superior to anything else out there. Link below.

Was true probably before that last update?
The road details are amazing (and tricky), and the overall experience is way more visceral than the reboot version imo. Reboot tracks are great but i have the same complain about Brannochbrae, it feels that you can just slam that throttle and send it.

This version has all the bumps, the altitude changes can be a nightmare if you're coming too fast, calculating an overtake on hills is chirurgical precision... I also find some the scenery more city-dirty realistic.

The reboot version looks too wide and forgiving. And even on the wide parts it's a lot trickier to send it on this version than it is on the reboot where you just basically lift a lil and keep going.

Also, althought AI will **** it up on both tracks given the occasion, Reboot AI is waaaaaaay too slow and litterally bugging on the hairpin.

Got them both, i'll pick and ride that one without hesitation.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea