1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lupo @ Franciacorta - Wednesday February 10th 2010

Discussion in 'rFactor 2 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Ryan Callan, Feb 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Mod: Lupo Cup 2003

Track: Autodromo di Franciacorta
    Event start: 20:00 GMT
    Practice: 30 minutes
    Qualification: 15 minutes
    Race: 2 x 12 laps (BTCC reverse grid second race)
    1. Click here to read the password and golden rules.

2. These feisty babies make their return to RaceDepartment - with only steering lock and tyre pressures adjustable these little beauties really are plug and play!
    1. Ryan Callan
    2. Roman Kruszewki
    3. Can Ozcelik
    4. Pieter Theron
    5. Paulo Ribeiro
    6. Kivanc Ozturk
    7. Driver
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
  2. I'm in!
    Let's see what this little "monsters" can do :)
  3. Great track and great fun cars, count me in :)
  4. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

The race from the other night was great..Please add me..
  5. This track is fantastic too. Made for Lupos.
  6. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

After the Sierra's 500 HP, I guess I will need this less powered and FWD Lupos to relax. :wink:
    Sign me up please. :cool:
  7. Pieter Theron

Pieter Theron
    Premium Member

I took the Sierra for a testdrive aiming to join but it was clear that it was way beyond what I was able to handle (sideways all the way)... Enjoy the monsters :)

8. Paulo Ribeiro

Paulo Ribeiro
    Animals and Racing Lover

Come one Pieter, that was exactly the first thought I had. After a couple of laps, a soft suspension and a very easy and light pressure
    over the throtle exiting corners (I believe this is mostly important to handle it), I managed to run between walls now without spining.
    I hope you change your mind and show up.
  9. Add me please Ryan.We made some practice with Can.There is a tire wear problem.Esp. Left front tire.Did you notice that guys?
  10. Not surprising :)
  11. Ryan could you set up a the server already this evening ?? for a little test run ;)
  12. Yes the server is planned to go up at 2330GMT :)
  13. cool Ryo do you maybe have some realfeel settings as there is no to nothing to feel from the car ?
  14. When I've tried it with the wheel, I've just used the normal FFB based on Ivo's settings.
  15. need to try that as with realfeel its somehow .......... <-- insert any insult you maybe like ;D
  16. Server is delayed a 30 minutes - it's an exe, so needs zipping and uploading and then downl....... you get the idea.
  17. Server is up!
  18. It's my first race at Rfactor on RD, how to find a server? In a lobby or some specified address?

Tried yesterday, this car just eats front left tire, must be curious on right turns specially on acceleration. Track is fantastic for this car :) hop for lot of fight side-by-side
  19. Check the rFactor lobby and search for Racdepartment Lupo something like that.
    Sometimes you need to refresh. :smile:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.