rF2 Lupo @ Franciacorta - Wednesday February 10th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg what a race night :) thanks ryo for setting it up

Race1-12Laps*
got a bad start to much wheelspin on the nasty chicane got a hit not to hard but enough to make me spin came back on track near last
put the head down and crawled back up mostly ppl spun it so i got them near all presented on a gold plate ;D
till i came up on Ryo he got turne 2 not optimal and i just jumped him into turne 3 letting him no change (thanks for letting the door open)
came in 3rd behind Paulo and Xose :)

Race2-5 laps*
again a bad start and was near last managed to get stuck at a concret tyer in the first hairpin and was chasing the field again with some
pressure of Paulo we both came up to Ryo realy fast he must have a big moment comming to turne 3 :) i saw i could jump on him again
but he saw it early enough and hammerd me the door right in my face *outsch* lost a spot to Paulo who was surly just waiting for it
but he could not crack Ryo too finished 5th :)

Race3-5 laps*
awsome start had a jump on 2nd and 3rd who both came to the middle where i was was feeling like a lupo sandwich :) could get Roman on the inside
but Pieter had a better exit and grapped pole so i was hunting him down for a lap 2nd lap turne 11 i dived inside of him as he had a wide exit
that gave me 1st from then i just was maintaining the short gab to Ryo who was on 2nd by the time but he could not close up on me :)
so i finished 1st

thanks Ryo for setting it up and thanks RD for hosting
oh and did i say already ?? BVM FTW !!!! ..... ;D

I took ages getting what these cars are about,last lap of qual it sort of "clicked" for me and i was up and running at race pace,a good start and i claimed first place arriving at T1,i was going fine for a couple of laps,then started forgetting the track eventually doing a smack on the titanium tyres at the chicane killing a tyre,pitted and got new tyres and pootled around for the practice,enjoyed some good action in the following two sprint finals and was much more settled with the combo now.
Good fun mod cars for a blast,but i think anyone who likes these would love the magic Clios :).

Thank You Ryo & RD

• Marcin Piatkiewicz

Are U planning another instance with lupo? i would to try because i got today Factor. I would to try i "low power simple" cars... at my first races...

I have to say although there were only 8 of us it was in a sense a lot more fun. I also like the way the 2nd race was devided in two shorter races (double the fun). Thanks for setting it up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 98 12.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 74 9.4%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 78 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 50 6.4%