AC Lotus 98T [Beginner Friendly] @ Mugello - Wed 25 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
we will not be enough pilots, running a 4 or 5 ....; not very interesting, more Kunos will probably get us the update 1.1 beta revised and corrected in the day, and make sure that the physics of cars will change: therefore setup a remake !!

So scratch me the list of participants for this time, with apologies

see you soon

Well if you are scared, we understand. ;)

Sign me in, pls.
Thx.

Remember, no TC or ABS for you aliens. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sign me in please.

ps. 1st "official" race on RD &/ anywhere else. Excited to be here :)
Welcome to RD @tomeee :)
I have added you to the list but I would like to ask you to fill in your real name in your profile right here. Also make sure you are using that name in Assetto and Teamspeak as well ;)

And @Mid-pack Jack : Could you please use the edit button instead of double posting ;) You can also put in multiple replies in one post ;)

I'm sorry, but server shows after end of booking :(
Im sorry, but this will count towards your absentee record. If you had showed up on TeamSpeak and asked for help we could have told you that you probably had some filter settings wrong. Or you should have asked earlier for help here.

Oh man, that was great. Despite the fact that i lost my front wing on start & had to pit 3 times (1 time for re-fuel, 1 time to re-re-fuel for miscalc, 1 time for absolute horribly crash). Finished 5th.

Absolutely super positive experience all in all!

See you next race!

sorry Geof for that massive thing. computer froze in that corner; i was on the brakes, but the inevitable just happened.

and tommi saari i think, which i hit in the last corner. your move towards the inside kind of surprised me, couldn't stop in time.

beautiful event, i love it. a repeat is warmly welcome some time :D

No worries James, I was all over the place anyways.

And sorry guys for stalling on the starting line, some weird computer **** happened and had no time to react to lights :)

Fun race, I had to pit 3 times to repair the engine, for some reason it was a totally different car than qualify. Probably it was the turbo, which I had no idea I could change using the num keys on keyboard :O_o:

Great race everyone!

Fantastic experience again! I had never really tried this car before and it is really fun. I had not realized how long this race was going to be. I felt I was lapped all the time, specially by Andy! Thank you all for the race and see you next time.

Probably it was the turbo, which I had no idea I could change using the num keys on keyboard :O_o:
Grrr spoiled my race :(
watch you guys race was fun,but on happy not able to join.
Well done podium, Andy 2e :thumbsup:

Well what can I say.............but..........
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeee ki ay.............:laugh::laugh::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::)

I was 1st loser for the very first time. First time ever in a MP race on the podium.
Fabulous and I for one am glad of the start mayhem. :thumbsup::D:D
Started on the mediums (and they had 98% left at the end) and 14 laps of fuel. My plan was to pit half way and just top up with another 14 laps worth. And like all good plans, it went ape poo.
The dozey mechanic filled my car to the brim and from then on it was like driving my Dad's old Volvo estate with flat tyres. :whistling::whistling:

To cap things off I didn't know I could increase my boost and it was on default. My only change to the default setup was max rear wing and 2 notches up on the front.

Towards the end of the race I saw the leader Vincenso alonso catching me up to lap the whole field. Boy It was so tempting to tap him off.....:sneaky::sneaky::whistling: I felt schumacherish. :devilish:

But boy he is an alien. Well done to him.

Managed to hold on for my first podium and 2nd place.
dcd1314ap172_zpsmqaysdb7.jpg

Thanks for the race guys. It was fun.

Looking forward to Sunday now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back