AC Lotus 98T [Beginner Friendly] @ Mugello - Wed 25 Feb 2015

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@Sharjeel, well sometimes, it's good to remember where you come from. :) And I definitly come from earth.
Driving it without assists and H-shifter make the beast kick the road! And I shouldn't tried the medium in first place... anyway.

Regarding the end of the race: The server end your race when you complete the number of laps required or after a given time after the first has crossed the finish line. Actually, a windows apear when you end the race, you loose the control of the car, and a few second after, your car is translate to the pitlane. By example, yesterday, you stop your car after having made 24 laps. (race results)
In summary, never stop racing, the server will do it for you. ;)

@Sharjeel, well sometimes, it's good to remember where you come from. :) And I definitly come from earth.
Driving it without assists and H-shifter make the beast kick the road! And I shouldn't tried the medium in first place... anyway.

Regarding the end of the race: The server end your race when you complete the number of laps required or after a given time after the first has crossed the finish line. Actually, a windows apear when you end the race, you loose the control of the car, and a few second after, your car is translate to the pitlane. By example, yesterday, you stop your car after having made 24 laps. (race results)
In summary, never stop racing, the server will do it for you. ;)

Ah, now I see. I always thought it happens like in real life and would just stop racing once I crossed the finish line. Generally, I would see that the race winner would disconnect or someone would punch a fist on winning and i would take that to be indicative of my last lap but seems it is not yet properly sorted out in AC. By the way, mate, is there an app (like a chequered flag popping up somewhere on screen) which would let me know that the winner has finished the race/crossed the line? I would also want the apps/mods on my screen to be smaller so that i can focus on track but dont know how to do it. If you or someone here could guide me on that, would be much appreciated. Cheers!

Ah, now I see. I always thought it happens like in real life and would just stop racing once I crossed the finish line. Generally, I would see that the race winner would disconnect or someone would punch a fist on winning and i would take that to be indicative of my last lap but seems it is not yet properly sorted out in AC. By the way, mate, is there an app (like a chequered flag popping up somewhere on screen) which would let me know that the winner has finished the race/crossed the line? I would also want the apps/mods on my screen to be smaller so that i can focus on track but dont know how to do it. If you or someone here could guide me on that, would be much appreciated. Cheers!
Also, 24 laps is not 90% race distance, 25 laps would have been, therefore you have been classified as DNF by the system.

Also check out ferito's apps for the flags as long as there is no v1.1 AC ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back