• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Featured LIVESTREAM: RD Touring Car Championship Round 1: Adelaide

Discussion in 'Automobilista' started by Chris, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Chris

Chris
    Administrator Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +5,803
    Saturday, the RD Touring Car Championship returns for an 11th (yes, Eleventh!) season of racing! This season will be utilising the brilliant little rockets that are the Aussie Racing Cars!

Given that they're Aussie, the series itself has thus been organised around Australians, but don't worry, you can still get up in the morning and watch all the action unfold on our Twitch channel! Be there to see 28 of our best tackle the Adelaide street circuit for two races of 30 minutes as our commentary team of Dan Marr, Thomas Hinss and Joseph Wright on cameras guide you through the insanely close battles and edge-of-the-seat racing that these epic little machines produce!

How to Watch?
    Simply head over to our Twitch channel or our in-house Live Streaming page, and enjoy the action. It's as simple as that!

We'll be live on air from 20:20 AEST (10:20 GMT) for 20 minutes of thrilling qualifying action as we determine the grid for the first race of the season.

The second race will be sure to throw a spanner in the works as the Top 10 from Race One will be reversed. Meaning the sharp end of the field will have to fight their way back through the pack; something that is anything but easy around the punishing streets of the Adelaide circuit, otherwise known as "The Monte-Carlo of the Southern Hemisphere". Drivers will need concentration, patience and precision if they're the come away with a good result.

[​IMG]

Season 11 of the RD Touring Car Championship is this Saturday the 22nd of April, we hope you enjoy the show! Be sure to follow us on Twitch, not only for this, but for a buffet of other LiveStreamed e-Sports action!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2017
    • Like Like x 13
    • Love Love x 3
  2. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris

Ratings:
    +152
    Hopefully we can watch these as well on youtube. Really looking forward watching these!

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Daniel Trapp

Daniel Trapp
    Anywhere but here Premium

Ratings:
    +1,024
    I cant wait to see this, these cars driven by people who can actually control them, what more do you want?

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Michael Stead

Michael Stead
    Premium

Ratings:
    +248
    I think we have to wait until the first race is over before we can claim that. :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Daniel Trapp

Daniel Trapp
    Anywhere but here Premium

Ratings:
    +1,024
    Well, they're all better in that thing than I am :D

6. Joseph Wright

Joseph Wright
    Commentator - The Voice of RD (Steam: WrightRD) Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,148
    I am trying to set it up. Will be speaking to @Nobkins about the best settings to use for this. It will be announced if we are streaming to YouTube also!

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  7. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris

Ratings:
    +152
    Crossing my fingers here mate!

• Love Love x 1
  8. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +908
    We can sort it to tonight @Joseph Wright . @Bram am i ok to give Joseph the YouTube credentials so he can restream to both twitch and youtube?

9. Joseph Wright

Joseph Wright

Ratings:
    +1,148
    I already have those :p Just need to set it all up. No idea how :roflmao:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +908
    Cool will sort it tonight.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  11. autofrank

autofrank

Ratings:
    +2
    I want to race!

• Like Like x 1
  12. Sun Levi

Sun Levi
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Premium

Ratings:
    +1,059
    Have fun & Good luck to all participates! :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 1
  13. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +908
    @Joseph Wright I forgot to catch up with you last night. Are you free tonight at all to sort out stream to YouTube and Twitch?

14. Joseph Wright

Joseph Wright

Ratings:
    +1,148
    should be from six until the start of the rookie event!

15. Joseph Wright

Joseph Wright

Ratings:
    +1,148
    I completely forgot to mention. Me and Jim sorted out the settings, so we will be going live on both Twitch AND YouTube :thumbsup:

• Love Love x 4
  16. Chris

Chris

Ratings:
    +5,803
    Spotter Guide, bit late, but hey, we got one!
    RDTCC_S11_spotter_guide_r1.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  17. Chris

Chris

Ratings:
    +5,803

Holy cow, I am still buzzing after the racing last night. That was just amazing! Who's up for moving round 2 to tonight? :p

• Love Love x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Nobkins

Nobkins
    Premium

Ratings:
    +908
    Yeh these small cars make for incredible racing. When we ran the race last Monday (Mirror of Round 1) I had some of the best racing I have ever had with @Joseph Wright and @praxtonio. Might have to start running these a lot more often in club events. Maybe we'll mirror round two the week before the event as well :D

Well done @Chris. Great event and great organisation.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Tim Meuris

Tim Meuris

Ratings:
    +152
    Awesome,
    Gonna watch this one together with my brother!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  20. alexSchmurtz

alexSchmurtz
    SpeedyMite Racing Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +1,287
    Well I just watched the stream, great job @Joseph Wright! :thumbsup: Those cars are certainly entertaining to drive, but they also gave a great show! I heard "three wide" quite a few time from my spotter, and was a bit worried each time… But everybody raced clean. With those walls so close and damage at 100%, I was hopping it would give trouble to more people, that would have been my only way to climb in the standings; my pace alone was not sufficient...:roflmao: Very nice commentary by @Thomas Hinss too, not easy when you're alone! :thumbsup: Can't wait for round 2 now! :)

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1