LIVESTREAM: RD Touring Car Championship Round 1: Adelaide

Chris

Premium
Saturday, the RD Touring Car Championship returns for an 11th (yes, Eleventh!) season of racing! This season will be utilising the brilliant little rockets that are the Aussie Racing Cars!

Given that they're Aussie, the series itself has thus been organised around Australians, but don't worry, you can still get up in the morning and watch all the action unfold on our Twitch channel! Be there to see 28 of our best tackle the Adelaide street circuit for two races of 30 minutes as our commentary team of Dan Marr, Thomas Hinss and Joseph Wright on cameras guide you through the insanely close battles and edge-of-the-seat racing that these epic little machines produce!

How to Watch?
Simply head over to our Twitch channel or our in-house Live Streaming page, and enjoy the action. It's as simple as that!

We'll be live on air from 20:20 AEST (10:20 GMT) for 20 minutes of thrilling qualifying action as we determine the grid for the first race of the season.

The second race will be sure to throw a spanner in the works as the Top 10 from Race One will be reversed. Meaning the sharp end of the field will have to fight their way back through the pack; something that is anything but easy around the punishing streets of the Adelaide circuit, otherwise known as "The Monte-Carlo of the Southern Hemisphere". Drivers will need concentration, patience and precision if they're the come away with a good result.

r1-track-info-jpg.180326

Season 11 of the RD Touring Car Championship is this Saturday the 22nd of April, we hope you enjoy the show! Be sure to follow us on Twitch, not only for this, but for a buffet of other LiveStreamed e-Sports action!

Attachments

• Round 1.jpg
    Round 1.jpg
    721.9 KB · Views: 1,199
Last edited:

alexSchmurtz

SpeedyMite Racing
Well I just watched the stream, great job @Joseph Wright! :thumbsup: Those cars are certainly entertaining to drive, but they also gave a great show! I heard "three wide" quite a few time from my spotter, and was a bit worried each time… But everybody raced clean. With those walls so close and damage at 100%, I was hopping it would give trouble to more people, that would have been my only way to climb in the standings; my pace alone was not sufficient...:roflmao: Very nice commentary by @Thomas Hinss too, not easy when you're alone! :thumbsup: Can't wait for round 2 now! :)

How much money have you spend on your current simracing hardware

• €0-150

Votes: 80 19.2%
  • €151-500

Votes: 116 27.8%
  • €501-1000

Votes: 68 16.3%
  • €1001-1500

Votes: 36 8.6%
  • €1501-3000

Votes: 41 9.8%
  • €3001-5000