Live Telemetry

Apps Live Telemetry 1.6.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello and thank you for this app which I have always dreamed of on assetto, there was live telemetry on forza which I was a fan of, question on your video I think you are using a corvette given the noise of the engine, but can you tell me what settings do you make so that the white circles in the tires are as big when you are down, I have tried all the settings, soft or hard springs, hard and soft bars, soft compression and soft detents, but the white circles representing me think the lift of each wheel does not increase in downforce, thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Hello and thank you for this app which I have always dreamed of on assetto, there was live telemetry on forza which I was a fan of, question on your video I think you are using a corvette given the noise of the engine, but can you tell me what settings do you make so that the white circles in the tires are as big when you are down, I have tried all the settings, soft or hard springs, hard and soft bars, soft compression and soft detents, but the white circles representing me think the lift of each wheel does not increase in downforce, thank you in advance.

Please test this beta version, it will work!

Could you upload the beta version again, please? It says "File deleted".

I had the exact same problem as VitaminZeth. It didn't show anything for any track or car, either with CSP or vanilla.
I ticked all the boxes in the "Live Telemetry" options in CM, like VitaminZeth's workaround:
So it turns out (After reading up a bit on this forum thread) the bug where you MANUALLY need to enable the apps in CM in order for them to show up hasn't been fixed. So I had to manually check mark them first before going into game and got the app to work.
So it seems like only CM users will have this issue. Sorry in advance, and thanks for the pretty instant reply! Wish you luck on fixing this bug!

Then I also had JohanPronk's issue:
I use version 1.6.0. When I start the game, only one wheel is visible. When I hoover over the other wheels, I can see the overlay with the pin icon, but nothing else. When I turn the engine bar off and on, the other wheels appear, but all the information except from the engine meter is frozen.
When I quit the game with the engine meter off, everything appears fine when I start the game and all the info is correctly updating.

By doing this last workaround, all the wheels are showing everything properly.

The only relevant thing in the py_log.txt is this, which keeps coming over and over again:

[LiveTelemetry: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/LiveTelemetry\LiveTelemetry.py", line 158, in acUpdate
ENGINE_INFO.update()
File "apps/python/LiveTelemetry\lib\lt_engine_info.py", line 122, in update
component.update(self.__data)
AttributeError: 'RPMPower' object has no attribute 'update'

Last edited:
Hi, first of all thanks for the app. It is very usefull, but recently I have problems with cars (mods) that are not oficial from kunos. F1 RSS 2020 for example. Is it only me? or the app could have some trouble with the encrypted files from that car?
Cheers

Good evening

I have 2 questions about the analysis of the suspension information :
- When on 1 braking the rear suspensions are red, what should be done?
- And during a left turn, the left suspensions are red, what should be done?

Dear creator,

This app was my favorite, now returning to play AC I noticed that it's not working anymore. I upgraded it to the newest version, deleted all the old files, downgraded CSP to the lastest recommend version, but it still doesn't work.

The Python App Debug from CSP gives me this:

1625229537414.png

Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you very much!

Man, the circles indicates the tire load force to the ground, so it does increase with the overall down force (not only aero, but weight distribution and other variables). Springs can give you slower or faster weight distribution on each tire but does not increases or decreases (this is not entirely true...) the car load force on the ground.

And yes it was a corvette!

Hi, first of all thanks for the app. It is very usefull, but recently I have problems with cars (mods) that are not oficial from kunos. F1 RSS 2020 for example. Is it only me? or the app could have some trouble with the encrypted files from that car?
Cheers
All RSS are fixed due to copyright comments on .lut files.

Good evening

I have 2 questions about the analysis of the suspension information :
- When on 1 braking the rear suspensions are red, what should be done?
- And during a left turn, the left suspensions are red, what should be done?
Red suspension travel means that you are too close to the suspension limit. As the App developer I think it's best to maintain corners at the yellow alert as the red is indicated only to extreme situations, like going off road or hitting a big rumble.
On breaking it's ok because you aren't (on most cases...) in danger of a more extreme impact on the tires.
When the bar reaches 100%, there is no suspension travel available anymore, so the impact is reaching the car chassis as a hole and messing with your balance in the middle of the corner...

Dear creator,

This app was my favorite, now returning to play AC I noticed that it's not working anymore. I upgraded it to the newest version, deleted all the old files, downgraded CSP to the lastest recommend version, but it still doesn't work.

The Python App Debug from CSP gives me this:

View attachment 485405

Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

Thank you very much!
This lock option it the beta ABS feature, I incorporated it on the main release as an optional feature and changed the location of the options file so that each user has it's own options.
Can you try the 1.6.1 version?

Could you upload the beta version again, please? It says "File deleted".

I had the exact same problem as VitaminZeth. It didn't show anything for any track or car, either with CSP or vanilla.
I ticked all the boxes in the "Live Telemetry" options in CM, like VitaminZeth's workaround:

Then I also had JohanPronk's issue:

By doing this last workaround, all the wheels are showing everything properly.

The only relevant thing in the py_log.txt is this, which keeps coming over and over again:

[LiveTelemetry: error] Traceback (most recent call last):
File "apps/python/LiveTelemetry\LiveTelemetry.py", line 158, in acUpdate
ENGINE_INFO.update()
File "apps/python/LiveTelemetry\lib\lt_engine_info.py", line 122, in update
component.update(self.__data)
AttributeError: 'RPMPower' object has no attribute 'update'
Thanks for the help, I tried with no success to reproduce it yet on my rig. So it's hard to know what's going on down there in the app.
Can you post me the entire LT log so I can see the previous calls?

Now, for all users: I'm sorry for the long time without posting and developing, I was a little depressed and took a virtual vacation, going to race in real life and so on... Now I'm back!

Curious if you were able to extract the aero data into anything?
Yes I can use a lot of pointless information!
Unfortunately there are a ton of aero references on each car files, but there is no way to use it as I cannot access the car setup on the fly and see what's the current wing angles and so on.
There is a workaround: always save the current setup before entering the session and the type the name so the app can load it and calculates the aero with the current car speed....But there is a lot of theory on that and I cannot implement it right now, as it can blow a lot of bugs.
If anyone wants to develop something like that I can help, but won't implement on this app right now, I'm really sorry.

Most of the time encryption on cars is making the app not work, you have to test if value is there before you read any value from inis ...

Back and answering this wall of questions, respect!

edit. oh an update!

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes