Live Telemetry

Apps Live Telemetry 1.6.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
As for the ABS indicator, the color is calculated with elapsed time to show it working, so it can be different form the main AC game indicator because that information is not on the shared memory nor udp telemetry.

Hello creator
I am experiencing issues with 1.6.1 & 1.6.2.
Its a issues that someone else noted but there wasn't a follow up on their end. When I turn on the LT in game I get the menu with Camber, Lock, Wear, height, etc.. but the other windows are transparent. Ive tried 1.6.1 & .2
I tried on vanilla cars+ tracks and modded cars+ tracks. Same thing happens. While in game I turned all other overlays/mods off and just had that running and again same thing. Then I turned all mods off in the apps menu of CM and only left the SOL mods, again same thing.

Screenshot.png

The app dosn't working with CM now. But working with original launcher.
Yesterday is ok. So strange,even I use 1.6.1 version.

after 30 minutes
omg,it's ok. I don't know why,but it's working. :D
I want to delete this message,but I don't know how to do.

Last edited:
Hello creator
Its a issues that someone else noted but there wasn't a follow up on their end. When I turn on the LT in game I get the menu with Camber, Lock, Wear, height, etc.. but the other windows are transparent. Ive tried 1.6.1 & .2
I tried on vanilla cars+ tracks and modded cars+ tracks. Same thing happens. While in game I turned all other overlays/mods off and just had that running and again same thing. Then I turned all mods off in the apps menu of CM and only left the SOL mods, again same thing.

View attachment 499814
Did you use with CM?

Hello creator

View attachment 499814

Man, can you check the below settings on CM to see where the app gone wrong?

Settings:
> Custom Shaders Patch
> General Patch Settings
> Apps
> Custom error handling for Python apps [checked]
> Custom error handling messages [checked]

It should appear any app error in your CM window to show what happened!

Man, can you check the below settings on CM to see where the app gone wrong?

Settings:
> Custom Shaders Patch
> General Patch Settings
> Apps
> Custom error handling for Python apps [checked]
> Custom error handling messages [checked]

It should appear any app error in your CM window to show what happened!
It worked after checking "Custom error handling messages"!! :)
I already had the python apps checked ;)

I'm having the same problem plus the "FR" box cannot be found anywhere on my screen. I have both boxes checked as Trackademickz. Any help?

So,.... I just completely uninstalled 1.6.1 and then Installed 1.6.2 and now I have all 4 corner boxes but they are still transparent.. Empty of data or graphics.

Last edited:
Hello creator

View attachment 499814
I have the same problem, any solution?

I'm having the same problem plus the "FR" box cannot be found anywhere on my screen. I have both boxes checked as Trackademickz. Any help?

So,.... I just completely uninstalled 1.6.1 and then Installed 1.6.2 and now I have all 4 corner boxes but they are still transparent.. Empty of data or graphics.

Do you have discord or another online account so we can try to debug it?

Looks like an amazing app but unfortunately, I cannot get it to work. Nothing appears on the screen when I click on the icons, only the selection panel. I use content manager and CSP 0.1.76. Thanks for your help .

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.