F1 2010 Least Favourite Circuit

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Since i'm doing e-Racing i absolutely hate the Hungaroring. Never liked it, never will. ;) To me it's more like a Go-Kart Track than a F1-Circuit. ;) There is no other Racetrack where i instantly could leave it before the first Practice-session. ;)

The other one would be Barcelona, because i don't know how many laps i've driven so far there. Can't see it anymore.

Bahrain got my vote coz the slow section introduced for this season absolutely sucks. Terrible configuration.

I think if ppl learnt the Marina Bay circuit they would actually like it. Hated it at first but now find it works quite well now that i know where to brake etc..

Bahrain got my vote coz the slow section introduced for this season absolutely sucks. Terrible configuration.

I think if ppl learnt the Marina Bay circuit they would actually like it. Hated it at first but now find it works quite well now that i know where to brake etc..

ah I love Bahrain config but couldn't agree more with regards to Singapore. awesome track once you know your way round it. online is hectic because, as you say, most just expect to jump on a track and be competitive when in Singapore you just end of in the run off areas.

can't get away with catalyunia. that's just because I need more practice, not down the the track

Catalunya, just never liked the track and its annoying in this game aswell, my favourites are Spa and Turkey eau rouge and turn 8 ofc :]

was wel suprissed to see Singapore scoring so high in votes awsome track to drive same counts for Malaysia, altho i agree on Monaco its to laggy for me atm 22fps :[

I don't get it either, I think Monaco is really cool once you know every turn. Ofcourse in the beginning it's a challenge to drive a lap without hitting anything but once you mastered every corner you can start pushing and it's fun:rolleyes:

I'm not a big fan of any of the Herman Tilke circuits, but I particularly dislike Bahrain because of the mickey mouse first sector and China because I can never get the hairpin at the end of the long straight right. Not all of his circuits are bad though, I don't mind Turkey; it flows quite well and doesn't have the ridiculous double hairpin first corners that some of his circuits have.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.