F1 2012 Leaderboard XP

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I am having real trouble with the Multiplayer XP system

It seems to downgrade you even if you bloody finish!

I am at about level 40, but quite often I will be given an insane target like 3rd from 20th on the grid, and even if you finish 4th you get a load of XP lost!

It's a bit of a harsh system and doesn't really reward anything but winning

I have to say there are more aliens playing this game than I have ever seen in any other game, either that or they all use aids, some of the tracks you get away at the start and some Russian or Spaniard is 10 secs behind, then you realise he is total freak coz he was doing that on hard tyres!

I can honestly say online this game is one of the hardest I have ever played, but then again maybe some things are not in my favour, you usually never race in non aids races,

but for me, I find is very frustrating that you try to race without incident but everytime something happens you get involved and end up being spun out, and you have to quit yet again or you lose hundreds of XP

Surely it would be better to reward an element of clean driving and rewarda finish, rather than just polarising in on winning.

I mean my stats are not great, I only have 5 wins, but susally top 3, its just an insanely hard game!

Welcome to F1 2012 mate!

:roflmao:

Sadly quite a few of their systems just don't seem to work. I don't know why, They really just don't, I totally agree with you though. It doesn't make sense, basically if you don't meet your objective your punished severely for some reason.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.