AC [LATE] GT Multiclass @ Monza - Tuesday, December 2nd

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Was good while it lasted.
The P4 is slow compared to the others, but is a great car. I was well inside the top 10 having a good race. But I dont know if my ping or something...one of the GT3 cars lost the braking for T1 and smashed into me. My car was very damaged. Front glass broken. A mess.
After that things went from bad to worse. I had another crash with Justin, my car was totally bent.
I did a long, long pit stop...and came back dead last.
Was having a good time chasing a SLS, but again got hit at T1 from behind.
My car as bent again. I decided to call it. No point in do another infinit pit stop.

I would love a P4 only race.

I will keep an eye on this space.

The KTM and the Ginetta should be good calls for future races in the US zone. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Disappointing session for me though.

Qualified P4 with a SLS GT3, then on the formation lap everything was OK, until after the start/finish line I got disconnected and had to rejoin.

I was already 2 laps down when I rejoined, and had to pass @Nino Scholz to unlap myself at Ascari and crashed myself :cry:

Made it to the pit, rejoin and had to join the scraps between @Chris Stacey @Chris James and @Sean Kelly , very sorry for disturbing your scraps there but I just had to pass because the car felt faster.

Lastly passed @Fred Locklear when he crashed at Lesmo 2, got a bit of a clear run on lap 23 (others were on 25th lap) and then crashed again :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

Decided to finish the session with 2 laps down. Disappointed at my internet connection, it could have been a great race from P4 if everything goes right.

Thanks for the session @Ryan Ogurek :thumbsup::thumbsup:

This was my first race here on race department and a fun one at that. Only one instance involving car-car contact, but a clean race otherwise. I am excited that despite making mistakes along the way I still found my self battling for position (or defending it) till the end. Hopefully I will build on this result as I improve my tuning.
Thanks for the great race guys.
Qual 13 Finish 9

Ps. If anyone posts the replay let me (us) know. Thanks

Last edited:
Intense! Matthew, I saw you sawing at the wheel after you put that tire off. I don't know about you, but that was the best spin I've ever had. I was pointed right back at the track, didn't hit the barrier, lucky. If you were speaking to me after that, I wasn't ignoring you, there was too much chatter, so I had TS muted.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back