KS2 - Laguna Seca

Hi guys!

I've been testing Laguna some tonight. I worked very hard to make a setup for it.

Then for fun now I went back to default setup and immediatly shave off another second on my lap time. That should tell you how bad I am at making setups lol!

So anyone of you have a good setup which you made a good lap time with?

thanks ;)

Here's my lap I did now. I drive a little safe and doing the last two corners very slow, so maybe 1,5-2 sec faster is possible for me with default setup and more practice on a really good lap . But still some time left for a good lap time.

Erm, ok, I won't reply then.

On topic. I find Laguna a bit of a tough one because of iRacing's laser scanned version, I keep finding it inaccurate and this puts me off (Let's not go back to me being a realism fanatasist!). The next time we have a race lined up there I will work out a setup though.

i'm in the 05 at laguna, but the record is from Laurent with an impressive 03.8xx!!! ;)

btw maybe only F.Renault have less than 400° ( i think that is something around 270°) ;)

is a strange track for me and with my understeary setup is maybe not the best for me!!! ;)

I use mainly stable understeery setup too (if there is something like that lol)

I'm down to 1,05,2 with default setup, except wings and gearing. But after trying to change things myself, default feels damn good for me. But I dont know if I could maybe gain some on more setup skill.

I would be thankful to try yours out Mattia if you dont mind =)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back