kristiannn's AI Mod V2.0

I'll see what I can do about it... But probably I won't be able to fix it.. This happens to both my and Ace's mod.

Can someone summarize all the things I need to fix? There were some corners on some tracks and etc? I'm too lazy to read everything again.. :D

Hi kristiannn,
I will summarize some opinions and feedback as well as my personal opinions.

1. AI BHP issue. Check if it is possible to balance the AI with minimum horse power added to AI car. They skim past you accelerating even if their top speed is the same as yours. If this is not possible then add just a small amount to balance the teams/drivers but not make them too quick. There was a post where someone stated that the difference in Monza with 50 bhp extra is around .8 seconds for top teams which is too good for a race pace.

2. Do not try to make them quicker on Legend, try tightening the gap between Legend/Professional (everything below Pro should stick with original CM AI). At its current state it's around 5 seconds difference and not sure if out-of-sight bug is not triggered by the lower difficulty/pace.

3. Samletigre complained about Barcenola's turns 3 and 5

4. Riley Preston complained about braking points of Les Combers and La Source@Spa.

Hope this helps a bit and I really hope you manage to balance the mod for us, not so good drivers without messing other things up ;)
Cheers!

Hi Kristiann,

My son ''samletigre'' and me are very happy with the speed you have give to the Ai in the v2.3.
We have do sepang in a 100% race and the IA give us very good challenge. We paid each mistake we had do during the race to finish 1 and 4.

I see many asking you to increase or decrease the speed of AI. This will not be easy comptenter all the world.;)

Thank you again for your effort and time to save the game:D

Codemaster, if you look at these comments.

You should give to Kritiann half the profits $$$$$$ of this game, because he took you out of ****.
Must not think hard to give chance to the user to customize their setup to go faster without the AI ​​follow.

To me, you created a game for beginners who only play every once in a while. And you sell advertising as '''the simulation''.

You have the best graphics platform ever seen to date and you have forgotten lovers of this sport as we on this forum.

I hope that 2012 will not be a third error.
Insert someting we could increase or decrease de IA, someting like RFactor.

JB Blosse

kristiannn!
Thank you for re-gain to me that Formula 1 feeling in this game!1st race in melbourne i had to fight 2-3 laps whit one opponent to overtake him!
simply awesome!try to increase the SC sensibility because there were 3-4 DNF's and no SC but WELL DONE!

@kristiannn did you ever observed that in the Session_times tab there is no India and Nurburgring Values or rows

I know there aren't. :p

kristiannn!
Thank you for re-gain to me that Formula 1 feeling in this game!1st race in melbourne i had to fight 2-3 laps whit one opponent to overtake him!
simply awesome!try to increase the SC sensibility because there were 3-4 DNF's and no SC but WELL DONE!

:O I haven't expected an AI Modder to tell me such thing. Thanks. :D

[quote=":O I haven't expected an AI Modder to tell me such thing. Thanks. :D[/quote]
but review the database made for Mr.Pibb's mod;)i was in pole in malaysia whit that database(toro-rosso)

One request kristiannn,
Although I'm pretty sure that it is out of your (anybody apart from CM) reach to fix this, could you take a look into the bug where lapped cars are unable to unlap themselves even if they are quicker than the car ahead? It's pretty frustrating to see someone from the top, having lost his front wing and having to pit prematurely on lap 1 therefore getting lapped, to stay at the back the whole race. I'm sure you've encountered this. They try to overtake but as soon as they go in front slightly, they just back off again and this repeats over and over until the race ends. In my opinion it's not about their aggression, it's something that is hard-coded into the engine but still if you have something to say I'll be glad to hear it from you. Thank you! Cheers!

Shanghai GP, career mode, Legend AI, TC on (playing with pad due to broken G27:)) driving for Ferrari. The race started from pole and there was some good fighting to the checkered flag. I'm using Kristiannn's V2.3 version and all the races i had so far were exceptionally good. Lap times in this race were down to 1.29.8 for the top teams (1.34.3 for the backmakers).
This small video gives a small idea about how competitive the AI is (specially when i was fighting with Vettel for the win).I still believe this is one of the greatest mods for this game.Thank's again for your effort Kristiannn!:)

@ Kristiannn. I restarted career and done everything i should. I'm on 2nd race Malaysia. I'm wondering why the AI cars appear not to have any loss of performance when their tires are wearing. I was doing fine until lap 8 on my options and i started to find it hard to corner. Not like a sliding that you'd expect from worn tires and less grip more like my steering had changed and i could no longer steer around a corner, like my turning circle has become larger and driving wide. That's fair enough if that's the way the game slows me down to represent tire degradation. So i check my lap times and sure enough I'm getting slower .5s a lap roughly. But i check the AI lap times and they get faster right up to their pit stop no tire degradation. They're going past me like I'm stationary. I've lost 3 seconds off my start lap times and they're still the same or going faster!!

I am 10th. start race lap times 1m39s by lap 8 1m42s
Hulkenburg 9th start race lap times 1m40s by lap 12 1m38s
Kobayashi 11th start race lap times 1m41s by lap 11 1m38.4s
Vettel 2nd start race lap times 1m39s by lap 12 1m39s
Alonso 1st start race lap times 1m38s by lap 12 1m38s

Can anyone else confirm that the AI aren't getting slower when they're tires are worn or wearing please! and if this is normal can it be corrected to make a better race!!

@ Kristiannn. I restarted career and done everything i should. I'm on 2nd race Malaysia. I'm wondering why the AI cars appear not to have any loss of performance when their tires are wearing. I was doing fine until lap 8 on my options and i started to find it hard to corner. Not like a sliding that you'd expect from worn tires and less grip more like my steering had changed and i could no longer steer around a corner, like my turning circle has become larger and driving wide. That's fair enough if that's the way the game slows me down to represent tire degradation. So i check my lap times and sure enough I'm getting slower .5s a lap roughly. But i check the AI lap times and they get faster right up to their pit stop no tire degradation. They're going past me like I'm stationary. I've lost 3 seconds off my start lap times and they're still the same or going faster!!

Can anyone else confirm that the AI aren't getting slower when they're tires are worn or wearing please! and if this is normal can it be corrected to make a better race!!

Ai is so much fastly when ı was play game they are very quick especially on the straight.I opening DRS+Kers can not catching on the straight

It's normal. Their cars get lighter but their tires wear down. For example if I do 1.27.xxx at the beginning of the race, till the end of the stint I'm always around 1.27.xxx and I may better it with a few tenths but not anything big. The problem is in you. It may be because you wear off the tires too fast or because you use too little wing. When your car is with worn tires it understeers. When the car is understeering - you need more wing to lower the understeer. And when you put worn tires + heavy car it gets a lot harder. That's why I always play this game with a lot of wing. Even on Monza I'm with over 6 or 7 wings.

the safety car need to be slowed down by alot!..

It will be slowed, don't worry.

Shanghai GP, career mode, Legend AI, TC on (playing with pad due to broken G27:)) driving for Ferrari. The race started from pole and there was some good fighting to the checkered flag. I'm using Kristiannn's V2.3 version and all the races i had so far were exceptionally good. Lap times in this race were down to 1.29.8 for the top teams (1.34.3 for the backmakers).
This small video gives a small idea about how competitive the AI is (specially when i was fighting with Vettel for the win).I still believe this is one of the greatest mods for this game.Thank's again for your effort Kristiannn!:)

Thanks for the video! I may even post it on the first post. You were quite lucky for passing him 2 corners before the flag! :D

Thank you very much for this mod, it has made the game much more alive.

I appreciate it very much.

Only drawback i have noticed is an increase in Invisible wall strikes. "AI only"

Cheers and thanks once again.

What are these "invisible wall strikes"?

Hi,

Does anyone can tell me where modified to start with all teams in the database ?

If you modify this - your game will get upside down. If it was possible to do it without bringing 500 problems I would include that. :p

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.