Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hey thanks for the help but i've done everything you told me to do and it still dont work
I had to change routers, because even setting the ports open, the router that the internet line company gave me didn't allow me to go out, so I solved it with an asus, and then it broke and now I'm using a FRITZ BOX 753

I had to change routers, because even setting the ports open, the router that the internet line company gave me didn't allow me to go out, so I solved it with an asus, and then it broke and now I'm using a FRITZ BOX 753
it could be like this for you too maybe, if you did everything right.. I don't know which router you use but better if it's not the standard one supplied by the company that supplies you with the internet, and better if you have one with requirements for gaming

Always good to know that the problem is in front of the PC :p
Turns out stracker didn't like to be run on two different user accounts when the instance with the active http is on another one than this one.

All working fine now. Thanks for the support! Now I can dive into the actual configuration etc. :)
Thanks! Just tested and after some restarts, giving every instance a bit of time to definitely complete its loading it works more or less.
I have no livemap in stracker and got this error in KMR:

13:01:40> connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:14029

So something is still not working correctly but at least the rest is running!
Player group, lap times, kmr things, stracker server messages etc. Just not the livemap...
The bugs I encountered, maybe due too quickly starting after each other or just.. no idea:
- AC server loses connection and needs a restart
- ptracker can't connect to stracker (stracker connection lost)

edit: restarted KMR while AC server was still running. KMR states:
Error: there was a communication problem with the Assetto Corsa Server, please check your settings (session_info request timed out).

I guess that's normal?
Hey, i saw that you had the problem: " Error: there was a communication problem with the Assetto Corsa Server, please check your settings (session_info request timed out)." how did you fixed it? Thanks.

Hi Brioche,

Another season, another story of the same issues. Basically - we are using your plugin in the competitive environment of an online league. We tend to notice a trend recently. When the session is set to a free join, with no slots reserved - all good, everything literally works with no issues. However, once we set up a server with the locked entry list (which in our case - is a must)... That's when the mess starts to happen, some people see flags, some don't... it's an absolute shitshow, unfortunately.

I have noticed a few errors that keep occurring in the logs when we switch to a locked entry list based lobby: they are as follows:

Error: there was a communication problem with the Assetto Corsa Server, please check your settings (session_info request timed out).

Error: there was a communication problem with the Assetto Corsa Server, please check your settings (car_info request for car_id 20 timed out).

Error: Cannot read property 'leaderboard' of undefined

Warning: received message from unknown car_id: 7

The thing is - no settings really change compared to the open lobby, apart from the entry list, which leads me to think that's the core of the problem.

Can you please advise us what can we do about it? I think it deserves a mention that once the plugin actually works, it's great!
Hey, how did you fixed that bugs?

Hey, i saw that you had the problem: " Error: there was a communication problem with the Assetto Corsa Server, please check your settings (session_info request timed out)." how did you fixed it? Thanks.
Hi,
I can't really help you since it was 4 years ago and we never really got to use it in the end due to the new EU laws regarding data storage.

In the posts above of the one you quoted is all the info needed, in theory.

My advice would be to get your AC server working first.
Then get stracker to work.

When both is working, try to get KMR working too by playing around with all the ports like in my posts and Brioche's replies.

The important bit is that I though stracker and KMR would run in parallel.
But you need to send stracker into KMR and KMR forwards everything to the server.
Brioche explains this to me in one of the posts of the page you quoted.

That's all info I can give you, sorry it's not more.
Brioche was "last seen" in 2021 so he probably won't ever reply.

What are you trying to do though anyway?
The RD clubs are using the Emperor server tool, which seems to have everything necessary and a lot to configure including penalties.

They offer renting a server from them or buying their manager (after being able to use a demo, I think?) for 20$.
One time purchase!

Hi,
I can't really help you since it was 4 years ago and we never really got to use it in the end due to the new EU laws regarding data storage.

In the posts above of the one you quoted is all the info needed, in theory.

My advice would be to get your AC server working first.
Then get stracker to work.

When both is working, try to get KMR working too by playing around with all the ports like in my posts and Brioche's replies.

The important bit is that I though stracker and KMR would run in parallel.
But you need to send stracker into KMR and KMR forwards everything to the server.
Brioche explains this to me in one of the posts of the page you quoted.

That's all info I can give you, sorry it's not more.
Brioche was "last seen" in 2021 so he probably won't ever reply.

What are you trying to do though anyway?
The RD clubs are using the Emperor server tool, which seems to have everything necessary and a lot to configure including penalties.

They offer renting a server from them or buying their manager (after being able to use a demo, I think?) for 20$.
One time purchase!

thanks, its all working now!

Hello
Have a problem with the web_admin_console have the password set in line 70 min 12
But it does not ask for it when i log the the web page myip/hissmyrank_admin and i end up with the "The Kissmyrank Web Admin Console is offline. "
any clue ?

Log
web_admin_console_password : set

Hi guys,

Using KMR with a hosted server under ACSM management,

I'm learning to use KMR, I have a question about money:

How come a few driver have 9B$ money ? I enabled KMR again after quite some time inactive as it was causing havoc due to bad settings,

Also I cannot find where to access to the webadmin console, I only have the KissMyRank page and I would like to get those driver their money reset to the entry level,

Thks

Hi guys,

Using KMR with a hosted server under ACSM management,

I'm learning to use KMR, I have a question about money:

How come a few driver have 9B$ money ? I enabled KMR again after quite some time inactive as it was causing havoc due to bad settings,

Also I cannot find where to access to the webadmin console, I only have the KissMyRank page and I would like to get those driver their money reset to the entry level,

Thks
The 9 billion is from stack overflow, it's a bug. Find the players GUID in webstats then login to KMR WEB admin. Then you can use driver_reset_money *GUID*.

The web admin console is http://ac_server_ip:ac_server_plugin_address_port/kissmyrank_admin

Hi, does anyone succeed on running kissmyrank on a raspberry pi?
I have a self hosted instance of ACSM running fine on a pi3 and I wanted to try to run kissmyrank, but with the linux package it fails to start.
In ACSM logs I can see this line:
time="2023-05-16T23:25:21+02:00" level=info msg="Starting plugin: /home/assetto/AssettoCorsaServer/assetto/kissmyrank/ac_kissmyrank-linux" time="2023-05-16T23:25:21+02:00" level=error msg="Could not start last running event" error="fork/exec /home/assetto/AssettoCorsaServer/assetto/kissmyrank/ac_kissmyrank-linux: exec format error"
It would be very nice to have an arm64 version, or I could make the build for it (I had to rebuild stracker for arm64 also)

Last edited:
Please check that port 12001 is open in your firewall and properly forwarded to your server (clients should be able to reach it just like they reach the regular web panel port).
If that doesn't work please send me the Web Admin http address of your server in private.
I'll have a look.
Hi Brioche,
I'm coming back to this post because I too have the same problem.
when I connect to the kissmyrank_admin page the web admin console is offline doing the same operations as Roberto Geminiani. How can I fix?

Thanks

Hi, does anyone succeed on running kissmyrank on a raspberry pi?
I have a self hosted instance of ACSM running fine on a pi3 and I wanted to try to run kissmyrank, but with the linux package it fails to start.
In ACSM logs I can see this line:
time="2023-05-16T23:25:21+02:00" level=info msg="Starting plugin: /home/assetto/AssettoCorsaServer/assetto/kissmyrank/ac_kissmyrank-linux" time="2023-05-16T23:25:21+02:00" level=error msg="Could not start last running event" error="fork/exec /home/assetto/AssettoCorsaServer/assetto/kissmyrank/ac_kissmyrank-linux: exec format error"
It would be very nice to have an arm64 version, or I could make the build for it (I had to rebuild stracker for arm64 also)
Any chance you'd be willing to share some info on how you were able to compile sTracker for arm64? I'm currently in the process of getting a server running on a raspi and havnt been able to figure out how to get sTracker working.

Any chance you'd be willing to share some info on how you were able to compile sTracker for arm64? I'm currently in the process of getting a server running on a raspi and havnt been able to figure out how to get sTracker working.
I downloaded a github fork from docwilco and I had to build it with a docker image, but I haven't documented the process and I don't remember what I have done :(

hello people, excuse my ignorance, I want to use KissMyRank features at some races that I host. I want to ask, does VSC auto deploys? And if yes, with what parameters? I saw parameters for auto restart, but what about VSC?
Thanks in advance!

Hello! My kissmyrank is working, and the web portal page was up, but it has suddenly stopped working. I have the "Error: no valid backup found."

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea