Resource icon

Apps Kissmyrank - Local Assetto Corsa Server Plugin 1.6f

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, I am having an issue with track limits on some servers with KMR where it thinks I'm off track or stopped even though I'm not. This seems to only be happening to me and only on one or two servers with KMR. Anyone else ever experience this? The admins said it might be an issue with the network, but I find it strange I am the only one on the server that ran into the issue. Wondering if it's maybe related to my network or an app such as Crew Chief?

Here is an example:
I think that your ping is the problem. There`s a chance that on server side you`re not in the track limits cose poor connection can make you baunce around for the server.

Dunno if anyone can help im new to kiss my rank add-on.
firstly have few players have be banned from my server for not doing a pit drive through
now i log in via console and type : player_ban_list
reply i get is :
  • 14:41:40> WAC: player_ban_list
  • 14:41:40> Error: no player bans found.
i've tried unban player with there Guid
Now the people still cant even join server is there anyway or a fix for this im banging my head against the wall
i've tried deleting the person still no joy

TIA c00kst3r

Unfortunately I haven't studied computer science and I can't get KMR and STracker to work together. I tried to follow the discussion but without success. I would need the solution written as in the configuration,

In fact thanks to the solutions that the programmers provided me I was able to use minorating, Real Penalty (which has become essential for our leagues) etc ...

So I have the same faith in you Brioche for the solution of my problems.

Server.cfg
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=10702
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:10701
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12504/?
----------------------------------------------------------------------
config.json (KMR)
"/4/": "The plugin port of the server as set in the server_cfg.ini (UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT).",
"ac_server_plugin_local_port": 10702,
"/5/": "The port that the plugin will use (the portion after ':' in the UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS server_cfg.ini entry, if you set UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:12000, set this to 12000).",
"ac_server_plugin_address_port": 10701,

"web_stats_server_address": "192.168.0.51",
"web_stats_server_port": 12503,
"web_auth_server_address": "192.168.0.51",
"web_auth_server_port": 12504,

],
"web_auth_relay_to": [
"AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS_1", ?????
"AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS_2", ?????
"AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS_3" ?????
],
"udp_relay_to": [
"UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS_1", ?????
"UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS_2", ?????
"UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS_3" ?????
----------------------------------------------------------------------
stracker.ini
[STRACKER_CONFIG]
listening_port = 54243
[HTTP_CONFIG]
listen_port = 50052

[ACPLUGIN]
; proxy the AC server protocol on these ports, so multiple plugins may be chained (this is equivalent to UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT in server_cfg.ini)
proxyPluginLocalPort = 10704
; proxy the AC server protocol on these ports, so multiple plugins may be chained (this is equivalent to UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS in server_cfg.ini)
proxyPluginPort = 10703
; udp port the plugins receives from. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS
rcvPort = 10701
; udp port the plugins sends to. -1 means to use the AC servers setting UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT
sendPort = 10702

It would be useful to correct the wrong ports so that I can apply it directly and then "report" the sequences also on the other servers (with different ports)

Thank you for KMR and for the reply.

Thanks I did I found this answer and it works. Beautiful App.

I guess the universe sent me a signal that I could not ignore (you don't mess with Picard :D).

Again the configuration seems correct but I suspect something (stracker?) is keeping those ports busy.
You can try like this.

Reboot the machine, then before starting anything set:
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT 12040
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS 127.0.0.1:12050
ac_server_plugin_local_port 12040
ac_server_plugin_address_port 12050
udp_relay_to 127.0.0.1:12060
recvPort 12060
sendPort 12050

Then start AC -> KMR -> Stracker.

If you still get problems get TCPView and see on what port each executable is listening to.
Verify that all the ports are taken by the respective programs (AC 12040, KMR 12050, Stracker 12060).

I disturb you yet for another problem, the one from before is solved.
I have 12 active public servers plus others dedicated to championships. I don't usually use the same app for all dedicated servers but for each server I use a dedicated app. Let me explain if I have 5 servers with real penalty I create 5 folders and each one with different ports affects only one server. This is to avoid that if the app crashes it shuts down on all servers. I also tried with KMR but it doesn't work, if it is already running on a server and launches another KMR exe (with other root server and different ports) it tells me public IP check and turns off. There is a way around the problem to be able to use it like other apps. An independent exe for each server?

Attachments

• Server with dedicated apps.jpg
    Server with dedicated apps.jpg
    634.7 KB · Views: 71
Hey! I'm having these errors that are making the plugin not working.

Error: there was a communication problem with the Assetto Corsa Server, please check your settings (car_info request for car_id 22 timed out).

Error: there was a communication problem with the Assetto Corsa Server, please check your settings (session_info request timed out).

does someone knows how to fix it?

Hey! I'm having these errors that are making the plugin not working.

Error: there was a communication problem with the Assetto Corsa Server, please check your settings (car_info request for car_id 22 timed out).

Error: there was a communication problem with the Assetto Corsa Server, please check your settings (session_info request timed out).

does someone knows how to fix it?
I would recommend joining the RP discord

Hey @Brioche :) On our server, where we using this KMR plugin, we found out problems with flags occuring almost every race. In some cases, we have no flags for some players, and it's totally random (or at least we can't find any logic solution). My python knowledge is enough to understand this code, but it's kinda hard to mess with that when ac lib is totally uknown for me :)

If you'll have some time or any advice on which part of code should I touch, will be much appreciated.
Have you ever found out what the issue was, @Veasper ?
We are now also facing the same issue, but we have more or less installed the same apps, same content using the same CM and CSP versions.

Hey!
im trying to add kissmyrank plugin into my server but i kept getting this error:

Ive reinstalled many times and i also get the same error when someone joins the server

Hey!
im trying to add kissmyrank plugin into my server but i kept getting this error:

Ive reinstalled many times and i also get the same error when someone joins the server
The error is almost always a port error, opening ports in the router that must be opened, setting the ports in the config.Json file and compiling the same ports in the server.cfg file

i need to open the ports 12000 and 8004 right?
if in "config.json" you set the following example ports:
ac_server_http_port": 8081
ac_server_plugin_local_port": 52000
ac_server_plugin_address_port": 52001
web_auth_server_port": 12001
ac_app_link_udp_port": 12002

in the sheet "server_cfg.ini" you will have to set the same ports like this:
UDP_PORT=9600 (assettocorsa, as set by default)
TCP_PORT=9600 (positionstroke, as set by default)
HTTP_PORT=8081 (assettocorsa, as set by default)
UDP_PLUGIN_LOCAL_PORT=52000
UDP_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1:52001
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1: 12001 /?

So if you set these ports in the "config.json" and "server_cfg.ini" documents, you will need to open all the following ports in your router:
8081 (HTTP port)
52000 (UDP port)
52001 (UDP port)
12001 (AUTH all ports)
12002 (UDP port)
9600 (UDP port)
9600 (TCP port)

If you set everything up like this, your server must work.
if you have a router that is not for gaming or they are the ones that provide you with your contract internet line, there is a serious chance that even if you open the doors you will not be able to run the server and you will have to get a gaming router or better than the one you have , this is what happened to me, then I got a FRITZBOX 7530 and solved the problems.

another thing that could happen to you is to be able to start the server, then once closed you will no longer be able to start it.
This happens to me and I easily solved it like this:
It happens, and I don't know why, that the "server_cfg.ini" file doesn't keep in memory the ports you set, and when you try to restart the server, the ports are different and it doesn't start, to understand if this is the case, open the file "server_cfg.ini" and read the ports if they match your settings.
I created a .txt file that I named "demo" and I put it next to "server_cfg.ini", inside the "demo" I copied the correct ports, so every time I do a simple "copy\paste and save" and the server starts.
example of your "demo":
these are the 2 ports that changes you and does not let you start the server.

hey!
I have KMR working very nicely apart from the fact that when i cancel a drive through penalty, the applink DTpenalty image stays on screen. is this a common issue, does someone have a solution?

Attachments

• penalty canceled but still applink image showing (2).png
    penalty canceled but still applink image showing (2).png
    168 KB · Views: 57
if in "config.json" you set the following example ports:
ac_server_http_port": 8081
ac_server_plugin_local_port": 52000
ac_server_plugin_address_port": 52001
web_auth_server_port": 12001
ac_app_link_udp_port": 12002

in the sheet "server_cfg.ini" you will have to set the same ports like this:
UDP_PORT=9600 (assettocorsa, as set by default)
TCP_PORT=9600 (positionstroke, as set by default)
HTTP_PORT=8081 (assettocorsa, as set by default)
AUTH_PLUGIN_ADDRESS=127.0.0.1: 12001 /?

So if you set these ports in the "config.json" and "server_cfg.ini" documents, you will need to open all the following ports in your router:
8081 (HTTP port)
52000 (UDP port)
52001 (UDP port)
12001 (AUTH all ports)
12002 (UDP port)
9600 (UDP port)
9600 (TCP port)

If you set everything up like this, your server must work.
if you have a router that is not for gaming or they are the ones that provide you with your contract internet line, there is a serious chance that even if you open the doors you will not be able to run the server and you will have to get a gaming router or better than the one you have , this is what happened to me, then I got a FRITZBOX 7530 and solved the problems.

another thing that could happen to you is to be able to start the server, then once closed you will no longer be able to start it.
This happens to me and I easily solved it like this:
It happens, and I don't know why, that the "server_cfg.ini" file doesn't keep in memory the ports you set, and when you try to restart the server, the ports are different and it doesn't start, to understand if this is the case, open the file "server_cfg.ini" and read the ports if they match your settings.
I created a .txt file that I named "demo" and I put it next to "server_cfg.ini", inside the "demo" I copied the correct ports, so every time I do a simple "copy\paste and save" and the server starts.
example of your "demo":
these are the 2 ports that changes you and does not let you start the server.
Hey thanks for the help but i've done everything you told me to do and it still dont work

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.