Kimi Raikkonen

Interesting to read that Petrov's manager has flown into the UK today to hold talks with Renault about whether Petrov will be staying with them in 2012.
Apparently there's 2 other teams expressing an interest in him.

I don't think Renault has completely dropped sponsorship. Isn't it just that Lotus have put more money in and Renault have dropped theirs a little so its the 'Lotus Renault GP team', im not exactly sure cause it hasn't been clearly stated yet. I think that they will be able to step it up next year anyway cause i think they personally want to.

Kimi is one of a kind person, that's for sure. Some of those quotes are originally in finnish, that's the reason for the swearwords.. We are not that picky using them, sometimes this seems to be full of drunken pirates.

I don't think Renault has completely dropped sponsorship. Isn't it just that Lotus have put more money in and Renault have dropped theirs a little so its the 'Lotus Renault GP team', im not exactly sure cause it hasn't been clearly stated yet. I think that they will be able to step it up next year anyway cause i think they personally want to.

In the OP the original link named the team "lotus f1 team". (page now update)

No mention of renault. Just like HRT becoming "Spanish national" and Virgin fully becoming "marussia"; it's a team proper name change

That's nothing serious really. Especially if you consider he has fallen on snow. He's probably already fine. LOL at the media! "Raikkönen survived a snowmobile accident", I thought he was flying off the track, turning over or something like that:)

The others coming behind could make it more serious, but fortunately they were far enough to react.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.