Kart Racing

Yes maybe. I'm getting a free chassi from them to Sweden which hopefully arrives soon.
The plan is to make a few races with it in Sweden and if anyone is interested in the chassi, then I will probably import it.

Its a good kart yes :) pretty unknown brand for many people outside Italy though since the company is still quite new..

Hehe give me a few years when I got the money to re-start my carrear and you might have a customer.
Will you be selling driver tips as well :D

Hi,
Basically I wondering if anyone on here has race with them on here and what did they think? I race Club100 karts for a good few years a while ago and I fancy doing a bit of karting again.

Just had my 2nd race tonight!! Really getting into this!!

Had a steady quali with lots of traffic!! The tyres felt very cold it was an ok lap in the end good enough for 7th out of 18

Started the race was having to defend hard to a couple of quick guys behind, lost a bit of time to the guys infront as i still struggled with the tyres, lost a place early to mike but took it back the lap after, this was the start of a race long battle, kept my position well whilst building up speed, a couple of really sideways moments, one after a caution i really dont know how i didnt spin or lose any places! I passed another kart nick and he joined the race long battle, i was passed by nick and later passed by mike! There was a big accident into the chicane which caused a circuit caution, after my first time i really took note at these to get the jump and it worked a treat managed to sneak by mike and kenny in a couple of laps with a great move down the inside at the end of the straight, nick had a problem with a back marker a little later and i managed to pass on the inside of the hairpin after the bridge, from here i really started to get my head down put my fastest lap in on lap 41 (43.838) and pulled a little gap whilst nick and mick battled it out exchanging places! Towards the end i was getting held up by three karts i was lapping and the guys behind caught up fast all of a sudden there was a circuit caution, nightmare!! We slowly came around the first few corners and as we came to the foot of the bridge the lights dropped i floored it the other guys where sliw to react ad i managed to pass two on the right of the bridge and switched quickly to the left to pass the third leaving very little space, nick and mick where still behind the back markers and i pulled away with some nice space and began catching the kart infront but there wasnt enough time left!

Finished 5th out of 18! 13s behind 4th and 1L 34s off the winner. Best lap 43.838, 0.7s off the leaders fastest lap 7th fastest overall! 5th fastest average lap time

Very happy with this one consistancy was good, no spins or crashes in 50mins! Knowing that all the other drivers my times have been going for a while and the guys at the top are racing often and im only a half a second or so off in my first two sessions is great!! Theres so much more to learn so who knows!! I might even be good at it :)

We've recently changed the toe angle on my kart, it measures that it's toeing in slightly (thats what we want) but when you look at it it looks like the front right wheel is toeing out. Any ideas why?

i don't understand nothing about setups, but maybe the direction isn't aligned, causing one wheel to toe in and the other to toe out. sorry i can't help you any more but i really don't understand nothing about this subject :(

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.