Just bought Assetto Corsa. Which CAR-mods do you recommend?

I like Longford 67, too. "Road" tracks that I like:
- Aspertsham
- Concept 1 (you can find it in the AC official forum)
- Lake Louise
- Transfagarasan
- Luccaring

All of these are not final versions, so.. but fun anyways.

Hard to say what is my favorite combo, but I tend to get back to Nordschleife with the RUF Yellowbird, it's a quite hardcore driving experience.

There is also offroad stuff, you can try the RallyLegends mod cars and tracks. I love the Fiesta WRC gravel on Kanniranni stage, a bit difficult to get the hang of the car if you're not a rally enthusiast but once you understand how to steer it around it's a blast.

Most of the above are pure garbage. For good historic tracks, try Bridgehampton, Riverside and Ahvenisto. The rest are terrible.

Luccaring is a circle, interruped by chicanes. It looks great, but it's a terrible circuit. It's no good to man nor beast.

Sim desperately needs some quality classic historic circuits: Watkins Glen 67, Kyalami 67, Spa 67, Rouen 67, Zandvoort 67.

Yet the focus is on flat featureless car parks....mugello, paul ricard, tor poznan, luccaring etc.etc

Whoops gilles13 my bad I thought you were referring to "street" tracks. If you refer to "vintage" tracks surely Bridgehampton and Riverside (both from LilSki) along with Ahvenisto are top notch work.
Other mod tracks that may be good with a vintage car:
- Circuit Mas du Clos
- 60s Elaintarharata
- 60s Hockenheim keiner kurs

There was a Dessauer Rennstrecke 1955 track being developed by THL (same who also did Aspertsham), but I have no idea if the project was discontinued or :( let's hope for the best.

To REM1976: I wouldn't call anyone's work "garbage" in any case. I would advise you to be more considerate when expressing opinions. I have been a GPL player back in the day and I understand preferences, but there is always a good and a bad way to say things. Good luck.

To REM1976: I wouldn't call anyone's work "garbage" in any case. I would advise you to be more considerate when expressing opinions. I have been a GPL player back in the day and I understand preferences, but there is always a good and a bad way to say things. Good luck.
I started to respond to that message too, but then I had to cancel my reply because I probably would have been banned or seriously warned based on the way I was addressing that comment. Everybody is certainly entitled to their own opinion on mod quality, but I've noticed that the people who are the most insulting about work they don't particularly like have never contributed anything mod-related to the community.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back