Hello to everyone!!
Today is time to present my last addition to AC, the Hockenheim's short course, as it looks back on 60's.
Track lenght is 2.6 Kms and had a mix of nice turns, not a fast circuit at all but great for low powered cars as Alfa Romeo Giulia or a F3 car (if someday we got one).
I try to represent a 60's looking Hockenheim, base on many pictures and vids i had, as usual with all my tracks, enviroment represent a mix of real stuff, and some of my imagination, mainly with crowds, paddock, advertising and race weekend stuff.
I had to say i'm happy with final result, i feel at a 60's race weekend everytime i fire up track.
I hope to improve track on future if necessary.
I try track many time and everything seems to work OK.
It is not allowed to host track zip file at a different site, if you want to host track please contact to me first.
- . Show Map function does not work property.
- . Maybe there is problem with some collision object.
- . Haybales and others objects does not had collision yet ( not sure if there is a soft collision for haybales)
- . AI cars go out to qualy but raced at slow speed.
!!check some other track done by F3 Classics Tracks .
- It is not allowed to modified track, if you want to modified something ask me
- All 3d objects are done by me , please if you want to use something for you track contact to me first.
- I used some files from Kunos tracks as asph mask,tarmac detail and grovee, mainly because i dont know how to do this type of textures, yet
- One or more textures on this 3D-model have been created with images from CGTextures.com. These images may not be redistributed by default. Please visit www.cgtextures.com for more information
Please feel free to post/ask/request something you think it worthwhile for track improvement.
F3 Classics Tracks