1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Apps Joycam 0.3.1

Controller input for AC's free cameras

1. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

Stereo submitted a new resource:

Joycam - Controller input for AC's free cameras

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
  2. How about add button to make shots? Are you test this app while steering wheel is working with Xbox controller?
    Interesting, Thanks

3. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

Stereo updated Joycam with a new update entry:

Smooth

Read the rest of this update entry...

4. It seems a lot of people dont know about the F5 cam (works in replay and live on track) with changing this line to "sperichal coords=0" (from "1") in the system/cfg "camera_onboard_free.ini". Now the camera is free with WASD+mouse to fly around with and numpad -/+ is FOV. "Shift" = slower moving camera, and "TAB" = faster moving camera. :)

Yours is probably better for really smooth flying cam though. Just mentioned the above as i used that since years.

5. could you add left and right shoulder button support so roll can be controlled with RB/LB instead of the d-pad? it allows use of all possible movement and direction without having to take your thumb off the left stick

6. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

7. Stereo

Stereo
    Premium Member

8. is there a chance to use the keyboard instead of xbox controller?

9. That's what the standard F5 camera is for; this has been made so that controllers can be used to control the camera.

10. yes I know it, I want to know how I can get smoothness with camera movement using the keyboard.. I haven't the xbox controller and I don't want buy it only for this..

I often make video highligths for a symcommunity that organize championships, this should be wonderful to realize great videos!!! please let me know if there is a chance to have the same result with keyboard.