JNS Trackpack (32 oval tracks)

Tracks JNS Trackpack (32 oval tracks) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Dann Murillo updated JNS Trackpack (32 oval tracks) with a new update entry:

1.5 final update

This will be the final update for the JNS AMS trackpack. Updated all skies, horizons, some objects, pit lane speeds, etc. I updated the lodin/lodout on every track object that had issues with objects loading in optimal time. Some tracks like Iowa and Pocono got some pretty significant updates. Overall this is mostly a final maintenance update before I move on to AMS2. The tracks are still not up to AMS standards but they work very well for online racing. Enjoy!

Install: delete any previous...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hi Dann Murillo.
Good job, but you have to keep working on AMS1, since this sim has not yet been developed at 100x100. There has been a lot of work in AMS1, pending by Reiza.
I think Reiza has abandoned AMS too soon.

Greetings Dan, and let's continue working on this sim, thanks.

Thank you very much for sharing, I'm sorry. I ask if this is useful for rfactor? I can't find gateway international circuit. I am currently finishing creating the 1999 and 2000 cart mods, extensions of the original cartfactor extreme cars mod, if someone can help me with this track I would appreciate it, or if you tell me if this pack works for rfactor, once again I thank you, you are gods of the edition, next to you I am nobody, I am just a simple fan but you will love what I am going to share if the author of the original mod gives me permission. I don't know how this works, I know little about the forum but I already have many games edited by me, well I hope to communicate with the creator of the mod soon, thanks again

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back