• You don't get fast in order to take part in club races, you take part in club races to get fast!
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Tracks JNS Trackpack (32 oval tracks) 1.2

32 oval tracks for AMS

1. Angelo dos Santos

Angelo dos Santos

Ratings:
    +240
    Hi. There is a pack only for the road courses? And which tracks are those?
    Thanks!

2. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo

Ratings:
    +240
    Originally the JNS tracks also included Watkins Glen and Sonoma/Infineon. The quality is not there nor can I adjust AI so it is probably best that I leave them out of this pack anyway. It also keeps the whole trackpack as ovals and under 500MB so it can be uploaded in 1 file. ;)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2017
  3. Bieri777

Bieri777

Ratings:
    +0
    Its on every track . I just use track for charlotte or Indy or something else , its JNStrack instead of JNSIndy !
    So the error is : Error : Opening MAS File JNSIndy.MAS or Error : Opening MAS File JNSCharlotte.MAS or Error : Opening MAS File JNStexas.MAS

4. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo

Ratings:
    +240
    Well then I think you have not extracted the files correctly, mate. I am not sure how you did it but the tracks are all tested and working. Download the zip, extract to your main Automobilista directory, drive.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. TrumpetReich

TrumpetReich
    Premium

Ratings:
    +35
    Ah well that's the thing, I've got dozens of them that I ported over from SCE myself.

6. Dann Murillo

Dann Murillo

Ratings:
    +240
    Same here, mate. I must have 200 tracks in my game but none require a loose Sky.mas file in the Locations folder. ;)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2017