JNS Trackpack (32 oval tracks)

Tracks JNS Trackpack (32 oval tracks) 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Originally the JNS tracks also included Watkins Glen and Sonoma/Infineon. The quality is not there nor can I adjust AI so it is probably best that I leave them out of this pack anyway. It also keeps the whole trackpack as ovals and under 500MB so it can be uploaded in 1 file. ;)

Last edited:
Its on every track . I just use track for charlotte or Indy or something else , its JNStrack instead of JNSIndy !
So the error is : Error : Opening MAS File JNSIndy.MAS or Error : Opening MAS File JNSCharlotte.MAS or Error : Opening MAS File JNStexas.MAS

Well then I think you have not extracted the files correctly, mate. I am not sure how you did it but the tracks are all tested and working. Download the zip, extract to your main Automobilista directory, drive.

D946BE8792EBC788C3E9B966C4D9470E39669F6A

Dann Murillo updated JNS Trackpack (32 oval tracks) with a new update entry:

Loading screens+ update

Small various updates including horizons, attrition, sky, lighting, and track temperatures. The biggest update is new "AMS style" loading screens for all circuits. Special thanks to @Edivad82

Install: overwrite previous files.

*All tracks are tested and working properly with the new native hud in AMS v1.489 and above. The aforementioned problem tracks may still crash with the dynhud or evohud plugins, so use those at your own risk.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hey Dann, This is where the files are and here`s the error message. Anything you see off?

Attachments

• Screenshot (29).png
    Screenshot (29).png
    281.9 KB · Views: 280
  • Screenshot (30).png
    Screenshot (30).png
    217.3 KB · Views: 293
  • Screenshot (31).png
    Screenshot (31).png
    598.7 KB · Views: 338
Dann Murillo updated to v1.4!

Oh for fart's sake man. I was tinkering with the in-game files to get proper pit-speed limits, speed under caution, and fixing when the pace car was released to prevent massive pile ups. And now I gotta start over.

*groans loudly and obnoxiously*

I don't wanna be a pain in the arse here, but I noticed that almost all tracks have only one group of camera angles. Considering all of the default AMS tracks have four camera groups per track, that's a little annoying. Can you try to have the short tracks have at least two camera groups?

Hey mate, as I stated in the original notes of this mod this is mostly an RF1 port with only small/specific AMS updates. I wish I could add more but I am not verse in modding much more than what is in the current mod. If you would like to contribute with the project I am 100% open to anyone helping. :);)

Hey mate, as I stated in the original notes of this mod this is mostly an RF1 port with only small/specific AMS updates. I wish I could add more but I am not verse in modding much more than what is in the current mod. If you would like to contribute with the project I am 100% open to anyone helping. :);)
I figured as much. Thanks for the response.

Oh, and I'm working on making the tracks more NASCAR friendly. This includes rewriting the pit road speed limits and getting better release times for the pace car. Hopefully I'll have the files ready in a couple weeks at the most.

I have the tracks downloaded but theres nowhere for me to update the wings for the AI.

If you're referring to the CART1998 mod, then what you have to do is go into Automobilistia/GameData/Vehicle/CART_Extreme/1998.

In the four folders (Lola, Swift, Penske, Reynard, there will be a TrackConfigBase file. Open it with notepad. Then go to the location folder, find the .gdb file for the track, and also open that with notepad. The format to use is

"track_name":
Chassis Configuration=(0,1,2,3)

If you're referring to the CART1998 mod, then what you have to do is go into Automobilistia/GameData/Vehicle/CART_Extreme/1998.

In the four folders (Lola, Swift, Penske, Reynard, there will be a TrackConfigBase file. Open it with notepad. Then go to the location folder, find the .gdb file for the track, and also open that with notepad. The format to use is

"track_name":
Chassis Configuration=(0,1,2,3)

Yes but the tracks from this oval pack don`t come up in the notepad for me to alter.

For those of you with issues with the NASCAR mods at Talladega or Daytona, I noticed the will load fine fine if you make 1 change the gdb file.
Change this:
RestrictorPlate = True
To this:
RestrictorPlate = False

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 297 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 206 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 200 10.3%