Cars JH/Design Reflex V12R

Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres no arguing that proper LOD´s are very nice to have. But i don´t have the will power right now to put that effort in. At some point maybe. Rather then not releasing it i thought most people would have more of this when its posted during the pandemic

In a perfect world I would prefer the mirrors more down and center, since we don't actually have to see through the car itself in a virtual environment. And just for the record you should expect this mod to drop somewhere around 20% of your framerate (according to actual data and not just my feelings). :)
View attachment 424544View attachment 424545
That kind of depends whether you're using the real mirror settings or not :p
20201207071519_1.jpg

I'm having a hard time getting this car to be "loose" (prone to oversteer), and it almost always wants to understeer (except maybe on power when I'm being way too liberal with the throttle). I increased front wing to max, lowered front ARB all the way, raised rear ARB all the way, and it still feels fairly stable driving it around nords tourist. Is there something else I should be doing with the setup to get it more neutral/loose.

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time getting this car to be "loose" (prone to oversteer), and it almost always wants to understeer (except maybe on power when I'm being way too liberal with the throttle). I increased front wing to max, lowered front ARB all the way, raised rear ARB all the way, and it still feels fairly stable driving it around nords tourist. Is there something else I should be doing with the setup to get it more neutral/loose.

Sorry for the super late reply. Lower the front down for more front biased downforce. Also the Diff is mostly what makes it not oversteer

jakoman3 updated JH/Design Reflex V12R with a new update entry:

What i have been working on the last 2 years

Hello Simracers and Followers of JH/Design,

Its been more then 2 years since i released my newest mod, the Formula Vector. Some of you probably wondered what i have been doing in all that time. Good news is, i have been working on something new. Bad news is, it has nothing to do with Simracing. To give you some context, i have been playing guitar for more then 10 years now and i always dreamed of composing my own music. And after the success of my cars i realised, if i put all my passion...

Read the rest of this update entry...

jakoman3 updated JH/Design Reflex V12R with a new update entry:

What i have been working on the last 2 years

Hello Simracers and Followers of JH/Design,

Its been more then 2 years since i released my newest mod, the Formula Vector. Some of you probably wondered what i have been doing in all that time. Good news is, i have been working on something new. Bad news is, it has nothing to do with Simracing. To give you some context, i have been playing guitar for more then 10 years now and i always dreamed of composing my own music. And after the success of my cars i realised, if i put all my passion...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play