Jedah Track, Its a fast one.

I just saw the Friday practice session of Jedah and i was amazed. Now i konw there is politics about Saudi Arabia and human rights but that is not Foermula One. Its more politics of the nation and how they do things. That said it was fast, a word that i have never seen asociated with a street circit. Now i am not a fan of street racing as it usualy leads to dumb stuff like acidents that take a long time to clean up from. And the demolition derbey nature. But i understand economicaly it is better as perminent tracks cost money to maintain and its hard to get contant use all sumer long. So its better and you are in the city so you have hotels resturants ect. Whitch is far better than camping at Silverstone.
But this is a real fast track with a big challenge for drivers thanks to blind turns that are quick. As long as nothing crazy happens this track may be a good one. With speeds of a perminent track so you are not doing the Monaco crawl and good run off sections this may be good. I just hope this dose not cause danger on race day with a long pace car session to eat up race laps.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.