I've come across two used cars that i might be interested in buying.

what happened to your red c30 plans?

I don't want to trade in my Pathfinder anymore. It was supposed to be part of the deal but I like it too much to part with it.

He got his car today. He bought a 98 BMW M3 convertible. A blue one :). It was sitting in the used car section of the lot. He's out cruising around with his friends.

I'm glad he got the BMW :)

Good grief, and you have enough money to get that ? :D

Reason Pauline is with me! lol lol! I worked hard at saving money. I worked through my later years of high school and worked hard when I got out of school. And having good credit is benificial:)

what happened to your red c30 plans?

Exactly what Pauline said but also the Pathfinder was given to her by her father for her BDay so sentimental value is also a factor.

Talking about the C30... I don't know about the R-Design, but the standard one as an awful shifter ! :confused:

No difference between the two for I test drove both models. But hey nothing a short throw shifter kit couldn't fix if available for the C30.

William, my car is a 5spd man, I wouldn't have it any other way, especially being a M car. I would of prefered a coupe but it wasn't like I had choices. I will order a hard top for it soon.

So yup it is a 1998 E 36 M3, convertible dark blue in colour. 130000kms on the clock, mechanically in great shape. Interior is mint ,everything works except for stereo but I'm already looking into that:) Car had to be Aircared before I took delivery and passed very well:)

No leaks for motor and drivetrain and motor doesn't burn oil and roof doesn't leak either, I sprayed car last night at a hand car wash to check if roof leaks plus interior was dry when I was checking out car and it didn't smell musty which usually is a sign that water is leaking into interior.

Body needs a good polish job, I'll do that sometime during the next week then I post a picture

I bought the car for $8000. I was on lot for $10500.

I'm happy I got this car instead of a Mustang, afterall its a M3:) and I couldn't see over the dash very well in the 04 and newer Mustangs without adjusting the seat to the point where I just looked ridiculous sitting behind the wheel lol lol! I'm short 5'4.

Only thing I want to add to car is a Dinan exhaust. it has the nice M Motorsports rims on it so I don't need to buy rims. oh maybe some new tires. I wouldn't mind a set of Dunlop Dirreza's:)

Hehe, the clutch went on car today. We were on our way to Whistler but clutch started to slip at Squamish which isn't even the half way mark but anyways we had to turn around and I nursed the car back into town. ( took a long time).

When we got to Lions Gate Bridge I started to worry because it was stop and go traffic and uphill on the bridge. By then anything over 4000rpm clutch was slipping bad but I made it across and the park side is all downhill so I made it to Chevron where I called a tow truck from there. I'm glad clutch didn't give out in Squamish for that would of been a very expensive tow.

When I test drove the car the clutch felt fine at high rpm but probably was on its last legs. Last few days I have been driving the car quite aggresively and this morning on Marine Drive, it is a very twisty road and because it was wet out I was purposely throwing the tail out whenever there was no oncoming traffic. Sorry Pauline for I freaked her out quite a few times.

So now it is sitting at a shop that I used to take my Renault to. He works on any European cars his labour costs is cheap and I trust him so in goes a new clutch:)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back