"It sounds good in my head, so please make it happen Kunos" thread

Do you have awesomely amazing ideas about what we NEED in order for AC to be a proper sim? This is the thread for you!!!!
Do you think that Kunos should hire a bunch of track makers and release a track pack dlc even though you have no clue of how finances or things such as that actually work in the real world? This is your thread.

Seriously, getting tired of seeing every thread that pops up about anything ending up being edited to near nothingness by the devs because everybody seems to want to post what they want/need rather than stay on topic. Here is the thread to post whatever it is that you want/need/must have in AC.

I have spoken with Kunos and I can promise you that every suggestion in this thread will be given the consideration that it deserves. (or more!)

Fire Away!!!!!

Last edited:
Put multiplayer features like Timed Races in single player. Why in the world are these features separate?!?

Rolling starts. A racing game without rolling starts is incomplete, at least from an American perspective.

No more tyre model development.

Tracks:
LeMans
Bathurst
Kyalami (new version)
Daytona
Circuit of the Americas
6h of Mexico

Features:
Proper In race multi class support.
Ability to choose your liveries in multi player
Ability to share liveries via the AC server.
A proper progressive single player campaign.
Ability to share car setups

Cars:
Ferrari 312PB
Ferrari 330p4
Lotus 49C
Lmp2 cars... Old as well as new especially Oreca 05 and Oreca 03.
McLaren 570s GT4
McLaren M23 or M26
Kremer Porsche 935 K4
Porsche 936
Porsche RS Spyder Evo

Last edited:
Ok I have to confess that after seeing the lack of innovative ideas and proposal in this thread and the fact that we read about the same stuff that we know that can't be done ( rain, night etc ) that this thread pretty much is well hidden trap by @kunos to make us realize one thing : that AC is pretty much complete feature wise.
One doesn't have to be a genius : under the same tag we got way more features that we supposed to get , so many that other studios like sms or codemasters would name this AC 2 or even 3 and made us re-buy this again and again. We got 64bit, new tyre models, awd , controls , vr, timed races, reversed grid and so many things I can't even remember. Reading the change logs you can't imagine how on earth they managed to add so many things...

Only thing that people needs and I can readv this all over and talking to friends is only one thing : more tracks. Not fictional but real tracks that people can test their virtual cars to see how close they are to real ones and race.
Marco is really a clever guy I am sure he can see this. The team really needs to deal with this IMO . We don't know the difficulties but I am sure they will find the way .
Yes there are many magnificent mods from some many talented people . Maybe they can follow what isi did and add them as 3rd party content or use their talent for new official tracks.

If I need to add my 2 cents to the thread's title , i would like to see :

1. Brakes for all cars.
2. Better transmission simulation with simulated flexing and better clutch behaviour to stop us abusing the system like @Aristotelis hates to see us do this .
3. Engine stall. We were so close with this. The code is there .

and this title , AC 3 in my mind will be complete.

Thanks for reading and excuse my language mistakes.
Thank you Stefano and the rest of team.

Ok, i'll bite.

1) Improved AI. One that battles. One where I can select aggressiveness. One that works with multi-class. One that actually makes passes against other AI cars
2) Tracks....and lots of them
3) Rubber on road, on windscreen....something. Make it feel more raw overall.

Although i has been mentioned before, complete control over the menus via steering wheel or controller.
I already can see the "UI buttonbox" buildthreads pop up everywhere.

An option for replays, so that the game records/saves the fastest lap of the session/race.
This way you will have a nice collection of laps after some time, without wasting space for the hundreds of slower laps.

My wishlist

- Rain and night. Or actually, anything that isn't supported by the engine. Ragdoll physics for driver? Destructible fences and track buildings, in case I drive into them. That could happen
- Laserscanned Le Mans, I hate that track but I think I need it because Kunos said no
- All cars from the brands they've already added, license deal means they can add all cars of that manufacturer, new or old. Not adding all Ferraris/Lambos/Porsches ever made is pure developer laziness
- If you add 1 car better add at least 5 cars it can compete with. You have a license, cmon don't be lazy
- iRacing style multiplayer system, although I wouldn't pay for it. 15€ for AC in steam sale was already a ripoff
- Any car that is kinda like that car in the latest DLC, but not that car
- Overall I'm really happy about the announced DLC content, but adding that car/brand, which hasn't been announced is what this sim is really missing
- Also, when TF are you adding false starts, mandatory pitstops and those championships? I installed this crap in Spring 2016 to check and this was still not updated???

Reading this post make me understand why Stefano reply the way he does (some people actually deserve it). Anyway, my request would be a better multiplayer system (eventually similar to iRacing). Obviously we'd need more tracks but i assume they have their reasons if they are not releasing any, afterall it's business for them.

Reading this post make me understand why Stefano reply the way he does (some people actually deserve it). Anyway, my request would be a better multiplayer system (eventually similar to iRacing). Obviously we'd need more tracks but i assume they have their reasons if they are not releasing any, afterall it's business for them.
From my point of view Assetto Corsa is a masterpiece and it doesn't need any improvement at all, we all think this: just have a look at the number of downloads in the mod section or the number of threads opened.. everyone loves this game-sim!
The developers are putting an huge amount of effort into the developement of the game and the way it's now is astonishing: how it looks, how it feels, the contents, the top notch quality, everything!
I hope no one get this post wrong: this is not a "they need to do this things, they need to fix that", but a wonder list where everyone say what aspects of the game want to be improved or what type of content they prefer.
Some requests are crazy, but who knows, maybe some hint could be helpful :)

Before adding specials, it should maybe and surely be better to .... finish or add some basics for a realistic "Racing Sim":
- manual Pitlimiter ( but needs usual penalty system and not the Hotlap one "Slow down" for races )
- of course racing penalty systems: offline and Online: Free warnings - Drive Through or Stop&go according to the mistakes after the free warnings gone.
- driver swaps ( to finish )
- rolling starts ( maybe even add a Safety Car and Full Race Yellow )
- removal of this crazy and hazardous "Exit" from a server .... Only possible from the pits and not the track: we all surely experienced this raging Exit when wishing to press Return to pits online ... due to a bad move of the mouse
- weather and temperatures for servers .... self choice per session for server admins and not randomly ( ??? ).
- Time acceleration online ( but it's what we will receive today in V1.14 ;) ).

NB: Maybe I forgot some points for example ....
for the pleasure of all drivers: Grid Girls .....are welcome :roflmao:
NB2: of course, I know rain - day and night cycle is impossible in AC 1 ( hoping I'll still be there when AC 2 will be born :whistling: ).

EDIT: I forgot a big big point .... improve collisions online !!!!!

Last edited:
From my point of view Assetto Corsa is a masterpiece and it doesn't need any improvement at all, we all think this: just have a look at the number of downloads in the mod section or the number of threads opened.. everyone loves this game-sim!
The developers are putting an huge amount of effort into the developement of the game and the way it's now is astonishing: how it looks, how it feels, the contents, the top notch quality, everything!
I hope no one get this post wrong: this is not a "they need to do this things, they need to fix that", but a wonder list where everyone say what aspects of the game want to be improved or what type of content they prefer.
Some requests are crazy, but who knows, maybe some hint could be helpful :)
I agree with you. Honestly, i don't know how much simulative this game is but i like it, which is what matters. In terms of content, tracks are definitely the most needed, maybe with a full field of gt3 cars.
Speaking of impossible things to achieve, i'd say i want the most close to reality game ever. Why should we put a limit on the impossible, let's ask for everything.
Anyway, i'd love to see them working on a new game "AC 2" because that would eliminate all the limitations of the current game and i assume that most of the code that controls the features can be used for it. I don't know if they have to buy again the licenses for each car/track, but i assume that with the experience they have now compared to what they had 5 years ago will make a huge difference in terms of quality. If i were them, i'd definitely add rain and night (since people asked for it), then i'd get the license for the entire Blancpain, since there's no game with it yet and it's growing in terms of popularity. Last but not least, tracks. They are extremely needed, especially in racing series such as the Blancpain. At that point, an official blancpain tournament similar to the wtcc on r3e.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back