Is this one of the best looking circuits in sim racing?

Still playing a lot of Assetto Corsa at the moment. Monza is one sweet looking circuit. I would even go as far in saying, this could be one of the best looking tracks in all of sim racing. The lighting is unbelievably good, really giving the whole track a solid 3D look. In fact, I would say the game looks almost photo realistic at times, in a way that not even the mighty Project Cars can match. The reflections and blemishes which can be seen as the light catches the windscreen, when on certain parts of the track, is just phenomenal. No sim does windscreen reflections better.

Overall, I would still say that graphically, P cars just has the edge. It too can offer very impressive visuals, but delivers them more consistency, as it has plenty of high quality official content out the box. The same cannot be said for Assetto Corsa. This means, unlike AC, P Cars has no reliance on (or support for), modded content, which although is often excellent, regularly lacks the graphical polish exhibited by most first party content.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back