Is Assetto Corsa too easy?

When looking at the technology preview i am in bit of a doubt of the realism in Assetto Corsa. I have been driving some cars on track, and in fast cars you have to wait for the car to point straight ahead before pushing the throttle. In the tech demo i can press the throttle to the floor real early - and the car won't spin out at all. It's actually quite difficult to really loose the car.

But then again i never tried the lotus elise in real life, so maybe it has better grip than the car i tried in real life (opel speedster turbo - 0-100 km/t in 4 secs). When driving the opel speedster then i had to be VERY careful in the corners - and that's what i don't see in Assetto.

What do you think?

NB! i am aware of that the final version can be totally different.

Its subjective to compare the lap times from a SIM with RL....
In the SIM you aim for perfect situation like time of the day,temperature,slick tires and the factor of no fear of crashing and injury.making you push much more than you would IRL.
The only thing that matter is that,AC feels right for me as for many others...but some cant feel it and its hard to let go of the old knowledge...If you judge the SIM by the old rules,you only trick yourself.
Sure its not perfect in some ways,but its damn close and for that small team to achive this is in its own something to cheer...
On the other hand,we cant say rF sucks or other game....everyone can chose where to spend its time...and imagine what happends if all rF2 players would leave the game for AC...So discution about this matter of to easy,needs some more time and multiplayer to make a better idea....seeing how you cant catch with the faster guys ahead of you will make you question yourself...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back